Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos (3448 Views)

Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos by msexy: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2017
It has just been confirm that 250 containers of condoms arrived to Nigeria from Pakistan, this condoms were imported by BOKO HARAM and they contain strong biochemical substance that can cause instant swelling of the Penis/Virgina and kill after 2 hours,
Share this among friends to avoid condoms for now

Read More + Photos >> http://tooample.com/2016/09/28/boko-haram-imported-250-containers-of-condoms-to-nigeria-from-pakistan-photos/

Re: Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos by sarrki(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
Absurd

Please let's be objective in our reporting

Baba lala & egbon mynnd44 won't be happy with the image

Rule 13
Re: Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos by sekundosekundo: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
So BOKO Haram members are now importers?.
Continue
Re: Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos by philGeo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
sekundosekundo:
So BOKO Haram members are now importers?.

Continue
op, please help me check your brain.
Re: Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos by sekundosekundo: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
philGeo:
op, please help me check your brain.

There's no point checking your brain, I know what's in there.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos by orisa37: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
One Container for One Chibox Girl.
Horibule Dictum!!!
Re: Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos by xynerise: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Rubbish report.
Re: Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos by laurenjones: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
team skin diving tongue
Re: Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos by sultaan(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
I guess I am not using condom from now on, I no wan die grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos by momentarylapse: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
I guess the ignorant musilimi bastards could not wait for their 72 virgins in the after life at the end of the day? They needed a taste here first! Morons!
Re: Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos by kollynxofodile(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
laurenjones:
team skin diving tongue

Why don't u just kill urself nd spare us d innocent girls u will transfer that ur dreaded disease
Re: Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos by laurenjones: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
kollynxofodile:

Why don't u just kill urself nd spare us d innocent girls u will transfer that ur dreaded disease

HIV na scam. by now we should be burying millions of nigerians struck with HIV going by statistics.

who condom epp tongue

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Revolution: I'll Come Back & Lead The East , Sowore West / Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.