Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" (57397 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by Annie939(f): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
you are reaping what you sowed
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by gemale(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2017
klanny:
It seems Tonto Dikeh has been holding in a lot for too long and just has to get things off her chest.Moreso, having thousands of comments daily telling you to go back to your husband can be frustrating .
In yet another post on Instagram, Tonto Dikeh replied a fan who asked how she lost so much weight .She wrote

How? It was very simple having a husband who cheats on a roll and uses you for a punching bag and suffering gross verbal Abuse sun Up to sun down in my home..Am sure any woman would loss weigh,I look pretty because Am serving a living God who never Sleeps!!!

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/02/tonto-dikeh-says-her-husband-was-cheat.html
Was it nw d same woman dt was gushing over hw her husband is d best thing 2 happen 2 D world since Jesus died 4 our sins? D woman didn't allow us rest, always singing her husband's praises & hw her marriage was heaven on earth lyk a loquacious canary. So she was lying & being an actress (pun intended), suffering & smiling because she wanted 2 paint a fallacious picture of perfection 2 D world & probably elicit envy. Nw, D wind has blown & d rump of d fowl has bn exposed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by gemale(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2017
0b10010011:
Na the money wey this people waste for there wedding pain me pass. That money would have gotten me an acre of land at Mowe-Ibafo axis
I swear... Money wey I fit use buy land 4 abia State start dey farm rice.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" by HunanMom(f): 5:32am On May 15, 2017
I feel horribly that these things have happen to all of the victims out there. So many NW twists and events to each one. I have been a mugu and have lost my life. I lost my soul mate of 21 years .... I didn't even know what was happening, and barely my name. Alit of the events are still black and I can not remember them. So a lot yet to figure out. After he sucked the life insurance he continues to communicate and has always called me his wife and his love, then the children are angels. It all continues. I would change my number and he would find me. So I have hung around around and heard a little of his life. He wants to marry me. I am just now able to know that he is a 29 year old dark me and just saw his pictures for the first time. It feels like he is still scamming me and am having a hard time .... the second set of photos could have been modelbgrade photos that were tampered with. You see his friend Ian a photographer ... whatever .... waiting ll day for his call to tell me what he want out of life and to become and to have me and my kids as his family and seems firm and solid .... then today he oddly called me from his international phone number again !!! What is that about. He then would jump in and say hey babe or something quick then go away! I don't think he is for real at all and just wants America but Says his family still needs him .... so does he want citizen and to travel back and die into his life?!? Double life again .... idk and am a mess .... 2.6 months later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding / Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.