Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Luxury Women Label requires a Fashion Manager To Work From Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Luxury Women Label requires a Fashion Manager To Work From Home (442 Views)

Need A Cashier/manager To Manage Betting Shop (alimosho L.G Resident Only) / Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Women Label requires a Fashion Manager To Work From Home by Gloriawinning: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Luxury Women Label requires a Fashion Manager To Work From Home
Hi, I am a fashion consultant working with a Ladies fashion label in the UK I believe I will find competent employee on this platform.

My clients are already established in the UK and now expanding to Nigeria.
I am looking for a Regional manager in Lagos Nigeria. Our regional Manager (YOU) will operate the business as a CEO, Therefore, you will handle cash, will be trusted with goods and provide efficient services.

This is a huge business and really I DO NOT APPRECIATE TIME WASTERS. Take your time to highlight your strengths and experience in Fashion and Business. Can you work full time from home? I will encourage mature ladies who have the tenacity and strength to handle a big luxury business including Bridal and Evening couture gowns.

JOB SPECIFICATION:
1. Receive Delivery ordered from our UK site and prepare for collection
2. Cash Handling
3. Handle Telephone and perform Virtual customer service on our website (sizing, measurements and other enquiries)
4. Manage our online market hub
5. Customer Correspondence
6. Arrange fitting appointment with clients
7. Be confident and take pride in your appearance due to Home visits during delivery
8. Be a Driver
9. Most of our clients are on the Island so if you live in Lekki area will be an added advantage
10. Chase and close sales with interested clientelle

PERSON SPECIFICATION:
1. Trust worthy and Honest with a meaningful and updated Social media account
2. Willing to Work full time from home Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
3. Must have a spare room dedicated to goods, business operations and logistics (Work from Home)
4. Must live in own Family home with a dedicated spare room ( Work from Home)
5. Ladies with flatmates, students, squatters and constant travelers need not apply PLEASE (Sorry, Full Time dedicated Manager only)
6. Business oriented and serious minded Ladies Only
7. Must be experienced and educated
8. MUST be a Graduate ( NYSC is a plus)
9. Two IDs
10.Two references.

Scammers and Time wasters need not apply you will not go far but only earn yourself some Jail time!. The brothers behind these label (investors) are Mafias (I'm not joking). Therefore, please allow people that have work to do to stand a chance thank you.

Send CV and Social media account link to orchidsfashion@outlook.com

CLOSES ON 17 March 2017

(1) (Reply)

Reputable Fashion House In Lekki Seeks To Employ An Accountant/ Procurement Mngr / Modern Trade Manager Opening / Product Manager DKT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.