Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress (2656 Views)

Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Tiger Wood Finds Love Again. Back To Number 2 Golfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by smile4kenn(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2009
Tiger Wood's cheating scandal gets messier. Check out the emails the golfer allegedly sent to his main mistress Rachel Uchitel - courtesy In Touch magazine.

Tiger Woods' devastated wife, Elin Nordegren, may be trying to ease the pain of her husband's hurtful indiscretions by reminding herself that the growing list of buxom nightclub hostesses and waitresses were just hookups. But, in fact, Tiger committed the ultimate act of betrayal -- he fell in love with one of his mistresses. In Touch can exclusively reveal that the woman originally at the center of the storm, party promoter Rachel Uchitel, was more than a fling to Tiger. They weren't just having sex -- they were in a relationship. "Tiger told her he would divorce his wife for her," an insider says. In fact, hundreds of secret e-mails between the two show that not only was the superstar athlete over the moon for Rachel, he desperately wanted to leave Elin and their two kids to be with her.

On November 9, Tiger, 33, wrote Rachel, 34, and showered her with gooey, angst-ridden proclamations of devotion. In an e-mai lexclusively obtained by In Touch, the golfer gushed, "I know it's brutal on you that you can't be with me all the time. I get it. It f***ing kills me, too. I finally found someone I connect with, someone I have never found like this. Not even at home. You want someone to witness your life. I want you to lay next to me, lay on me or where ever you want to lay. F***. Why didn't we find each other years ago. We wouldn't be having this conversation." After Rachel replied and complained that she didn't want to play out their relationship over the computer, Tiger wrote back, "You don't have to answer that e-mail. I just wanted you to know what's going on inside me."

Also in their correspondence, Tiger and Rachel got into a fight after he questioned her motives and accused her of only sleeping with him because he was famous. "I don't know if this is going to work," Tiger said. "I thought I was getting to know you, but it feels like I'm just another person who happens to be famous. Every time I think about it, I get a lump in my throat. Some of the other parts of your past really get to me. I don't know what person I was falling for so hard. The one I got to know on the phone, e-mail, text and in person. Or the one who likes famous people. I am so confused, because what my brain is saying and what my heart is saying are two different things. Is it the Rachel I know or the character? That's what's hard. It guts me to think I've fallen for the wrong one."

linda ikeji
Re: Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by spikedcylinder: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2009
I'm tired of this BS already.
Re: Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by semid4lyfe(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2009
Na wa o! See me see email. Nothing is private anymore. No wonder the British Novelist, Frederick Forsyth doesn't own a phone and pc. E be like se me sef go soon ''go off the grid'' grin
Re: Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
Something crazy and nasty must be going down somewhere and the politicians have instructed the media to cover this story instead. Two illegal wars, world poverty and oh the HOAX that is global warming. Dont be surprised if we have a new disease scare in the ist quarter of next year grin Yes sir swine flu was man-made grin
Re: Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by semid4lyfe(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2009
Duh! All these conspiracy theorists sef.
Re: Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by nellaluv(f): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2009
With this type of email his wife should back-off, he doesn't want her no more. its not by force to marry.
Below is Tiger woods and his mistress Racheal, and most of the women his linked to.

Re: Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by semid4lyfe(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2009
Nella, I agree with you jare. This one pass Beckham & Posch. Their marriage is dead and over.
Re: Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by bawomolo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Something crazy and nasty must be going down somewhere and the politicians have instructed the media to cover this story instead. Two illegal wars, world poverty and oh the HOAX that is global warming. Dont be surprised if we have a new disease scare in the ist quarter of next year grin Yes sir swine flu was man-made grin

yeah it's a conspiracy. The evil man must have sent blonde white girls to seduce tiger woods in order to cover up the war undecided.

global warming is a hoax too, islands like the maldives and the coast of lagos are definitely not at the risk of rising sea levels. undecided
Re: Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by spikedcylinder: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2009
Chai, Tiger likes oyoyo women sha! grin grin grin
Re: Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by mamagee3(f): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
How long will the media continue to squeeze this story? angry
Re: Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by spikedcylinder: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2009
mama-gee:

How long will the media continue to squeeze this story? angry

Like seriously. They should move on to other things.
Re: Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
Its obvious that there's nothing to talk about in Amerikka anymore.

or are ppl trying to get their mind off their economic problems?
Re: Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by bawomolo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2009
its good for some comic relief. you got to laugh at how bad a womanizer woods is.
Re: Tiger Wood's Emails To His Mistress by semid4lyfe(m): 1:40am On Dec 12, 2009
So the 'yeye' guy even do p0rn actress? Hmmm, e fit be se Elin na log of wood on top bed.

(1) (Reply)

Yemisi Akande A.k.a (yemisi Eleto) Is Dead / Stunning Mrs (Annie Idibia) Shares Adourable Photo Shoot With Her Cute Daughters / Van Vicker Shares Lovely Throwback With Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.