Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) (41721 Views)

My Experience At NIMC Enrollment Centre, Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. / Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos) / Man Baths With Fruit Juice ─ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
mikolo80:
you think it's by your power you were not born in the north to unfortunate parents ba. May you never be tested
my brother if you know where I grew up you won't even say all this stuff to me .... I was born in the street of Oshodi lagos but I chose not to beg for food, went to school , didn't join the bad gang, prayed to God and hustle hard ... I would have chosen to beg for food but I didn't ok ... so don't tell me poo ... every one of us chose the kinda life we wanna live ok ... they chose theirs and I chose mine .... so pls don't tell me poo
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Raintaker(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2017
madridguy:
It is based on some religious belief which is archaic and barbaric. Al-Majiri is an Arab word Al-Muhajeer which literally means traveler. So what their parent do is that they send their wards from Borno to Kano, while Kano parent will send theirs to Kaduna under one islamic scholar " Mualeem " alfa with no source of income and the alfa leave them to source for their food through begging. I have a lot to say but typing on phone is so stressful.

Are you clear?

Yes thanks
I thought they stopped practising the giving out kids to mallam thingy
Itz way so archaic they used to do it in Senegal and Mali too but now they've stopped.
Thanks for d exolanation
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by 3moses: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tynasparks:
If its really sincere may God bless him .
u spoke like a security minded person....
hmmmm...good anyway.
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
Still on rise here in northern Nigeria due to high level of illiteracy.

Raintaker:

Yes thanks
I thought they stopped practising the giving out kids to mallam thingy
Itz way so archaic they used to do it in Senegal and Mali too but now they've stopped.
Thanks for d exolanation
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Tynasparks(f): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
3moses:

u spoke like a security minded person....
hmmmm...good anyway.
at this point in our lives... Social media is mainly for just show off...
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by BrutalJab: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
mellinjaga:
do u think what they did to the igbos during the biafran war will go unpunished? Their suffering are just beginning including the yorubas... I still don't care if you come from these two tribe
lol I'm a bloody biafran
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by flyforall: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
GOD BLESS HIM
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
nice gesture from the man, this lil kids are so many you can't possibly help them all,you dare not eat and drop your plate for a moment, it will be snatched and feasted on by this hungry kids, moving around with bowls begging for food and money.
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
weird shit alert!!!

Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by lettynelly: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
I wonder if there is any rich man that ll leave his child to be an almajiri, all negative laws are meant for the poor.some people need to bury their head in shame. If IBB,Buhari,Sanusi,sarakis etc children are not among this group then they need to abolish it. Anyway,low mentality is the cause.
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by raymexx: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yinkatolu:
Washing human being in a car wash angry angry
Na dat one tire me ooo
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by mikolo80: 12:46am On Feb 25, 2017
Hades2016:
my brother if you know where I grew up you won't even say all this stuff to me .... I was born in the street of Oshodi lagos but I chose not to beg for food, went to school , didn't join the bad gang, prayed to God and hustle hard ... I would have chosen to beg for food but I didn't ok ... so don't tell me poo ... every one of us chose the kinda life we wanna live ok ... they chose theirs and I chose mine .... so pls don't tell me poo
simple question, you think it's by your power you are whereever you find yourself? Yes or no
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by mikolo80: 12:50am On Feb 25, 2017
Hades2016:
so 5 year old, average 5 year old can choose life he wants an your submission?
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 25, 2017
Almajiri - Some Northern Parent Rapacity

This is not the fault of the rich or politicians.

https://www.nairaland.com/3649136/almajiri-some-northern-parent-rapacity
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 5:57am On Feb 25, 2017
mikolo80:
so 5 year old, average 5 year old can choose life he wants an your submission?
my brother go to the north and see people begging they are not 5 years only so many guys beg too any age in the north beg ok it's their tradition to beg ... and from that picture am seeing those guys taking bath are above 5years old ok leave matter .....
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 5:59am On Feb 25, 2017
mikolo80:
simple question, you think it's by your power you are whereever you find yourself? Yes or no

question
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by micky2004: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2017
chyima:
From the comments on facebook the carwash is near Mohamed indimi house,and with his riches pple around him are still hungry SMH....
Na the Thing wey Suprise Me be dat, and that was the Same stupid Aboki Man wey go dash one Oyinbo University our Oil Money about a Year Ago while he is being Surrounded by all these Almajiris That is to show you that all these Northern Leaders dont really Love their People,Just Using for Their Own Personal Gains one day the eyes of their people will clear and they will turn round to Stone their Useless Leaders.
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:23am On Feb 27, 2017
Hades2016:
question
simple question fa
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:25am On Feb 27, 2017
Hades2016:
my brother go to the north and see people begging they are not 5 years only so many guys beg too any age in the north beg ok it's their tradition to beg ... and from that picture am seeing those guys taking bath are above 5years old ok leave matter .....
you can't make choices for yourself before age of 7.that's what I mean. So if you beg at 5 you will prolly beg at 50.get my point Bros
That you're privileged to have parents or awolowo to enlighten you doesn't make it the almajiri fault.
Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by amtalkin(f): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2017
AgentGoat:
Bathing completely naked is not part of hausa culture. Even if it's not cultural thing. You want to him to snap unclad boy and show the world?

Have you traveled out of your village before?
If traveling to the north means traveling out of my village, then i'm still in my villa sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sits In Tyres On An Okada (Photos) / Truck Crushes Man's Car In Calabar, As He Goes To Ease Himself Inside Bush / Young Man Poses Inside A Casket (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.