Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

#BBN - See The Artistes To Perform At The 5th Live Eviction Show - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #BBN - See The Artistes To Perform At The 5th Live Eviction Show (442 Views)

Bbnaija Live Eviction Show: Jeff Evicted From The House / #BBN! See The Adorable Family Photo Of Thin Tall Tony (TTY) / Big Brother Niaija #BBN - See Photos Of Malcolm, The Father Of Bisola's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BBN - See The Artistes To Perform At The 5th Live Eviction Show by kizygist: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
It will be another interesting day for the Big Brother Naija housemates, as popular Nigerian music star Timaya and Simi will be performing live in the 5th eviction show.

Nigerian artists, Simi and Timaya, will assume control over the Big Brother Naija organize amid the Live Eviction Show on Sunday, February 26, 2017. Conceived Inetimi Alfred Odon, Timaya began his profession in 2005, and is prevalent for some of his works including "Plantain," Bum," 'Attractive Ladies' among others.

READ MORE HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://kizygist..com.ng/2017/02/bbn-see-artistes-to-perform-at-5th-live.html
Re: #BBN - See The Artistes To Perform At The 5th Live Eviction Show by Rockyrascal(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
I haven't sat down to watch this big brother naija one day,but I know almost all their names; all thanks to nairaland which carries every bit of its news,even more than the dstv and Go tv airing the show.......nairaland mods I hail thee.

(1) (Reply)

happy new month / When U Hear Vote For Change Again! / One Word For This Guy Please (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.