Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

‘my Husband Gave Me Stds’ – Tonto Dikeh Reveals Why Her Marriage Failed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Husband Gave Me Stds’ – Tonto Dikeh Reveals Why Her Marriage Failed (507 Views)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Tonto Dikeh Reveals Some Friends In Our Lives (Photo) / Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Husband Gave Me Stds’ – Tonto Dikeh Reveals Why Her Marriage Failed by floss001: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tonto Dikeh has finally broken the silence on what led to the failure of her marriage to Churchill Olakunle.

Today, the mum of one son spilled the beans during an exchange. with a concerned fan on her Instagram page.

“It’s ok to fake it till you make it but don’t live in your Lies,” the actress had captioned a meme she shared on her page, and this drew major conversation about her marriage.

“I love u so much .I was so happy when U got married. Pls don’t let people u r better than laugh at u. No marriage is perfect . U r too beautiful for all these stories and drama @tontolet,” the fan @best1stguy said.

And Tonto Dikeh replied:

“My love they can laugh,As long as I didn’t come out in a body bag.Am ok,No one knows how many STDs I have treated or pain I know in marriage..

If laughter is all they have then the karma that bite me awaits them all..Tnx for your love Yes no marriage is perfect but mine was based on GROSS LIES/DECIET,SCAM & many more Darkness.. I loved the man no one begged me to,I take all the blame!!!”

This shocking revelation comes a week after Churchill Olakunle suggested that Tonto Dikeh had physical altercations with his mother, and he added that he has video evidence of this. He denied having an extramarital affair and said Tonto has refused to grant him exclusive access to their son.

READ MORE REVELATION HERE >>> http://ultimategist.net/2017/02/24/my-husband-gave-me-stds-tonto-dikeh-reveals-why-hermarriage-failed/
Re: ‘my Husband Gave Me Stds’ – Tonto Dikeh Reveals Why Her Marriage Failed by kelvine(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
I feel sad reading this.
Re: ‘my Husband Gave Me Stds’ – Tonto Dikeh Reveals Why Her Marriage Failed by adadike281(f): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sighs! Tonto Nwanem, I can understand, I feel your pains, how I wish d reverse is d case and you are still married. I hail all women out there who have seen it all in marriage, yet they kept on believing and working hard to ensure their marriage succeed. The lord Is your strength.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Husband Gave Me Stds’ – Tonto Dikeh Reveals Why Her Marriage Failed by Came: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
If person way you trust,love,and even take do shakara disappoint you ehhh,nothing dey pain pass am... I feel you toto,my sister, life must go on.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Big Brother Naija Housemate, Kemen Has Been Disqualified And Evicted / 5 Catch-phrase Coming Out Of Big Brother Naija / Tiwa Savage Singing & Dancing To Davido's & Reekado Banks Music In The Club(pic,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.