Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Owanbe Diary: Episode 1 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Owanbe Diary: Episode 1 (613 Views)

The Exotics Of A Nigerian Wedding- Owanbe Defined / Lilly Souvenirs Owanbe Package / For The Love Of Owanbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Owanbe Diary: Episode 1 by OwanbeAdmin: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
I woke up on the 11th of February excited not because it is another owanbe Saturday but because Temiloluwa is getting married. Temiloluwa is my childhood friend; we met in nursery one and it was mostly just the two of us throughout primary school.

After primary school we went ahead to different secondary schools. It was very heartbreaking but we moved on. When I joined Facebook in 2007, she was one of the first set of persons I searched for, and through chatting on the social network and other chat platforms we started talking and hanging out again.

I have listened to Temiloluwa talk about her ideal prince charming and dream wedding. Her fantasies were luxurious. She wanted a handsome rich man from one of the luxurious corners in Ikoyi or Victoria Island. It will be a plus if he was an American breed and would take her out of the country.

Unfortunately, overtime i have listened to her cry about the men in her life, who find pleasure in not treating her right and always cheating on her till they have to go their separate ways. Finally, my friend found true love and I was really anticipating meeting the mystery man that my friend has kept secret from everyone, including me.

Read My Full Owanbe Dairy: Episode 1 on http://owanbeparries.com/2017/02/17/my-owanbe-diary-episode-1/

Re: My Owanbe Diary: Episode 1 by researcher16: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2017
is this a true life story?

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips On How To Be An Excellent Event Planner / Lekki Roadster Rooftop Lounge / De Sunshine Cocktail & Small Chops In Awka,ontisha Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.