Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Lagos Driver's Institute - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Driver's Institute (3820 Views)

International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) HND/Bsc/PG Recruitment / Jobs At International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture (4 Positions) / Are You Looking For Welders Certified By International Institute Of Welding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Driver's Institute by slamstanlee(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Has anyone one attented or got the certificate from the lagos driver's institute recently? Please i need to know the cost to get the form and the training. Anyone please. Thanks
Re: Lagos Driver's Institute by emmanuelbrown26: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2017
slamstanlee:
Has anyone one attented or got the certificate from the lagos driver's institute recently? Please i need to know the cost to get the form and the training. Anyone please. Thanks
Pls how did u apply
Re: Lagos Driver's Institute by slamstanlee(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Walk to any lasdri office, or if you are in Lagos go to ecobank close to lasdri office in oshodi... Someone will fill the teller for you. 2k. Go and submit the teller at lasdri office and wait for capture
Re: Lagos Driver's Institute by lollmaolol(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
slamstanlee:

25k including the professional drivers id

Walk into their Oshodi office to make payment. Do not patronise tout.

Re: Lagos Driver's Institute by slamstanlee(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
lollmaolol:

i did mine already, it just 2k.thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver's Institute by tpapi: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
slamstanlee:
i did mine already, it just 2k.thanks
is d 2k for d driver's license or wat
Re: Lagos Driver's Institute by slamstanlee(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
tpapi:
is d 2k for d driver's license or wat
no... For the LASDRI. Lagos driver's institute id card
Re: Lagos Driver's Institute by banidoc(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Which one is Professional Drivers ID

lollmaolol:

Re: Lagos Driver's Institute by TINTINABULATION(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Peter Akinola Foundation Youth Centre for Industrial Training is a Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET) Institute located at KM 10, Abeokuta Lagos Expressway, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

The Institute is currently in need of a Driver with a Valid Driver's License, and a good knowledge of roads.

Such applicant must have at least Ten (10) years Driving Experience with a minimum requirement of S.S.C.E/OND.

Interested Applicants should forward their C.V with a detailed cover letter to info@pafcentre.org or apply in person at KM 10, Abeokuta Lagos Expressway, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Remuneration is attractive & accomodation will be provided. Please note that Employment will be immediate. 

Enq:08035168888
Re: Lagos Driver's Institute by MrLashab(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
slamstanlee:
no... For the LASDRI. Lagos driver's institute id card
Please how long does it take to process lasdri? Will i receive it that same day

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Interview / Nigerian Ports Authority(npa) Recruitment, June 2013 / Exxonmobil Cv/resume Submission 2015 For Fresh/experienced Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.