Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,998 members, 7,863,591 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

While Buhari Is On Vacation: See The People Who Have Visited Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While Buhari Is On Vacation: See The People Who Have Visited Osinbajo (921 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Breaking News...Governor Lobbied For Vice President Post While Buhari Was Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

While Buhari Is On Vacation: See The People Who Have Visited Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nigeria's acting president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has continued to executes the duties due him as occupant of Aso Rock at the moment.

Some very important personalities have visited the acting president within the course of the last two days.

On Wednesday, February 22, Osinbajo had the pleasure of receiving General Waldhauser, Commander of the US-Africa Command and Hon. Symington at the Aso Villa.

At the meeting, General Waldhauser expressed the readiness of the US government to accelerate its contributions to the war on terrorism.

Re: While Buhari Is On Vacation: See The People Who Have Visited Osinbajo by angeltolly(f): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
OK....... But wait

Sometimes I remember that no trustworthy individual has seen our president alive in weeks and I start laughing a sad laugh. angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Rework Nigeria Now — Clark, Nwodo, Others / Xenophobia: Nigeria Finally Takes Steps To Secure Nigerians’ Lives In S/africa / PHOTOS: Saraki In Kogi State Retreat Of Top National Assembly Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.