Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Is It True You Can't Matriculate Twice In Unilag? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It True You Can't Matriculate Twice In Unilag? (2742 Views)

UNIUYO Matriculate Students Today! / EBSU First Year Students For 2012/2013 Academic Session Matriculate Today. / University Uyo Matriculate 5,984 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True You Can't Matriculate Twice In Unilag? by CLASSIFYD(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2009
Lets say i'm already schooling in unilag nd i wnt to take jamb again,can i still apply 4 unilag nd matricul8 again wen offerd admission?
Re: Is It True You Can't Matriculate Twice In Unilag? by phemisco(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
My guy i no know i have asked many people in Unilag and still they cant give me an answer. but the thing is i like to know if i can matriculate twice b4 i pay for the school fees because i have thumbprinted and i have gotten my capture form. I don't want to be stuck with the dumb course that they gave me(HUMAN KINETICS). AND I DONT KNOW IF I CAN CHANGE WHEN I AM A FULL TIME STUDENT THERE. I NEED ANSWERS AND I NEED HELP. because THE human kinetics is is education faculty and i don't like it. so I dont know maybe i should register for jamb next year and still choose unilag or maybe i should just walk out of it and choose another school.
PLEASE HELP AND ADVISE NEEDED URGENTLY,
Re: Is It True You Can't Matriculate Twice In Unilag? by ELDERLAGON: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2009
On paper,you may not matriculate twice,but in practice you can.I did matriculate twice in UNILAG,in the late nineties.If you don't have flare for your current programme,I would suggest you should take another entrance exam.But please don't withdraw from the current programme.A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.ENJOY.
Re: Is It True You Can't Matriculate Twice In Unilag? by atunje(f): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2009
[Deleted..]
Re: Is It True You Can't Matriculate Twice In Unilag? by volasunkan: 1:42am On Dec 26, 2009
you can but its very risky,if you get caught,damn,you are OUT(its called double matriculation and in the students handbk,the punishment is expulsion).you can do ume again and choose another skl ,wen u finish com bak 2 lag for ur PG.or reject ur admission TO CHOOSE LAG again or risk it if you can,best regards
Re: Is It True You Can't Matriculate Twice In Unilag? by volasunkan: 1:51am On Dec 26, 2009
human kinetics isnt useless,its an edu course,all edu courses have an advtge over single sci ,arts,soc-science non-professional courses,edu courses have a guaranteed edge in securing edu jobs and career while maintaining equal chance with the other courses in other fields like banking,oil and gas,telecoms etc.There's also the advantage when eventually teachg profession is fully professionalised,others must take exams to get license to even set up and register skls and teach in accredited skls,just do ur best to make the best of any opportunity that presents itself to you at all times.
Re: Is It True You Can't Matriculate Twice In Unilag? by enekwizu14(m): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2009
Shey u wan chop d matriculation.Oga move on.man no die,man no rotten.
Re: Is It True You Can't Matriculate Twice In Unilag? by samopad(m): 3:55am On Dec 27, 2009
I'll advise you get another UME form if u're not satisfied in dat course but choose another school.

(1) (Reply)

Mba Programme In Abuja / Can A 3rd Class Graduate Do An Mba / Can I Use Commerce In The Replacemet Of Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.