Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Lucifer(the Series) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lucifer(the Series) (613 Views)

ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye / The Village Headmaster. The Series With The Longest Run On Nigerian Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucifer(the Series) by EbukaHades10(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Patiently waiting for season 3,but what have u guys enjoyed so far about the series
Re: Lucifer(the Series) by AlexCk: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
The fact that god has a freaking sister though,
Jeez,

I'll do anything for pie right now.

Need to summon crawley, where the heck is Castiel,

Imma man of letters,

It's hunting season,

grin grin

I freaking love supernatural!! !!

My Winchester boys, Sam and Dean
Re: Lucifer(the Series) by EbukaHades10(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
AlexCk:
The fact that god has a freaking sister though,
Jeez,

I'll do anything for pie right now.

Need to summon crawley, where the heck is Castiel,

Imma man of letters,

It's hunting season,

grin grin

I freaking love supernatural!! !!

My Winchester boys, Sam and Dean
yeah. I also luv supernatural bt i modified the topic. U can check ma profile for the one that concerns Spn

(1) (Reply)

MOST ANTICIPATED 2017 Movies-Dwayne Johnson's Name Keeps Popping / Do Know How To Prepare Egusi Soup? Check Out This New Way Discovered / Bbnaija: Tboss Again,says N25m Is Nothing To Her And Half Caste Ladies Are Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.