Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Tell Me What To Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Me What To Do (419 Views)

Stop Saying "Tell Me Why Did You Do That?", It's Wrong - Here Is The Correct Thi / Pls Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Mtcheeeeww?? / Hello Nairalanders,who Can Tell Me The Answer To This Simple Question?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me What To Do by hebex12(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
I want folks here to help me please... I graduated as an OND student 2yrs ago(estate management)

But I got planned to either study another course or still go for the same course but should it b DEGREE or nothing else...

should had go with DE but I ended up with lower credit back then in school...

So as your younger bro in here please help and tell me what to do since jamb is fast approaching and please tell me the best university for my discipline..

(1) (Reply)

Examination Is Nothing Else But An Art. / Can Someone With This Type Of Result Get Admission / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.