Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

HOW RELATIONSHIP PRECEDES MARRIAGE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HOW RELATIONSHIP PRECEDES MARRIAGE (468 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW RELATIONSHIP PRECEDES MARRIAGE by kingsmonology(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
lets start by letting you know that it has been said that weeding is a day event, but you’ll agree with me marriage is lifetime affairs. The only institute that takes lifetime to graduate from. Hmmm! I feel someone is laughing just the way am on the other side of the conversation. It’s really laughable, but I really want you to know it’s the fact.

Marriage life is beautiful, and it can sometimes be devastating; that is the essence of this blog. To help you by tipping you relationships great ideas that will help you in times of relationships ordeals like the one some of you are now. I want you to know every relationship problems are solvable, just for you to know how to go about it. Take a deep breath, be calm for a while, separate emotional think; you will see there are solutions around to you.

Relationship can either triggers positive emotions or negative ones, depending on how you manage your emotions with your partner overtime. The positive emotions in relationship are often the desirable kinds, but unfortunately, sometimes the differences in our nature can be display by some persons involved in the relationship (for instance; jealous attitude, nag behavior), then sometime triggers the negative emotions, especially with those that are already predisposed to negative emotions, which could sometimes be a resultant effects from our early childhood experiences or past relationships. Take a note: Nagging is a product of negative emotions.

Based on this fact, it’s encouraged not to jump into marriage just because you want to get marriage on time or you are considering marry anyone because of your age. You can easily jump in and sometimes easily jump out, most times with physical or emotional bruises, even both? Yea.

Read Also: How to know a woman beater before you marry him

Start your marriage journey with good relationship; this is because good relationship precedes marriage. Intimate relationship is the building block and bedrock of a happy family. You know why? Because it solidify understanding before marriage takes place. Although marriage is a form of relationships, but it’s the peak of togetherness of two parties forming one, and it is the major target in courtship.

Whatever will become of a marriage has already been established long ago in the relationship. Now you see what I’m talking about. Relationship is actually a preoperational ground for marriage. Know that is not everyone that is marriageable; just take time to discover this on your own. Don’t play blaming game in relationship. Certain naughty attitudes have put some ladies out there into what I called “chronic spinsters”.

This article is an attempt to bring the best out of our ladies out there, so we might have a wonderful marriage life. So let start having good relationship with our partner, it begin with you today, because you can make a difference. Know that your attitude count in your romantic relationship. Though you have right to your choice in life, choose the better path in life; fulfillment and happiness is the essence of living together. Don’t fall in love with the wrong person; it’s a key word in this publication.
Re: HOW RELATIONSHIP PRECEDES MARRIAGE by KanwuliaExtra: 1:45am On Feb 25, 2017
Looks good on paper. wink

2 Likes

Re: HOW RELATIONSHIP PRECEDES MARRIAGE by uboma(m): 2:19am On Feb 25, 2017
kingsmonology:
I will start by letting you know that it has been said that weeding is a day event, but you’ll agree with me marriage is lifetime affairs. The only institute that takes lifetime to graduate from. Hmmm! I feel someone is laughing just the way am on the other side of the conversation. It’s really laughable, but I really want you to know it’s the fact.

Marriage life is beautiful, and it can sometimes be devastating; that is the essence of kingsmond.com. To help you by tipping you relationships great ideas that will help you in times of relationships ordeals like the one some of you are now. I want you to know every relationship problems are solvable, just for you to know how to go about it. Take a deep breath, be calm for a while, separate emotional think; you will see there are solutions around to you.

Relationship can either triggers positive emotions or negative ones, depending on how you manage your emotions with your partner overtime. The positive emotions in relationship are often the desirable kinds, but unfortunately, sometimes the differences in our nature can be display by some persons involved in the relationship (for instance; jealous attitude, nag behavior), then sometime triggers the negative emotions, especially with those that are already predisposed to negative emotions, which could sometimes be a resultant effects from our early childhood experiences or past relationships. Take a note: Nagging is a product of negative emotions.

Based on this fact, it’s encouraged not to jump into marriage just because you want to get marriage on time or you are considering marry anyone because of your age. You can easily jump in and sometimes easily jump out, most times with physical or emotional bruises, even both? Yea. Read more here >>> http://www.kingsmond.com/2017/02/24/how-relationship-precedes-marriage/

Relationship Spot With Kingsmond Ehimare

Go improve on your English first, then it may be interesting to read.

There are so many spelling errors.

Do not be in a hurry to copy and paste....

(1) (Reply)

Family; The Hardest Question Ever. / Nairalanders Please Help Me.. / Bad Tenants: Tenants Refuses to pay my uncle rent for over 2 years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.