Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

An Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion With 2 Brm Guest Chalet Forsale In Abj - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / An Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion With 2 Brm Guest Chalet Forsale In Abj (772 Views)

** Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion Swimming Pool In Banana Island Ikoy * / 4 Bedroom detach Bungalow+3brm Guest Chalet in Ibadan For Sale.* with pictures* / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion With 2 Brm Guest Chalet Forsale In Abj by cyphanet: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
this one is located in life camp area of abuja , An exquisitely finished 6 bedroom mansion with 2 brm guest chalet,1 rm bq,swimming pool and electrified fence.opposite stella marris college life camp , price is 300million

contact us for more information cyphanet on 08050403986

Re: An Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion With 2 Brm Guest Chalet Forsale In Abj by radiovibe: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2009
I advice you include with picture on your heading.
Re: An Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion With 2 Brm Guest Chalet Forsale In Abj by oderemo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2009
price is 300million

is this property paved with gold?
Re: An Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion With 2 Brm Guest Chalet Forsale In Abj by cyphanet: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2010
we are talking about Abuja not lagos aight!! still so so available get in contact with us today and you will never regret doing business with us,
Re: An Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion With 2 Brm Guest Chalet Forsale In Abj by oderemo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2010
been there, know the property cos my son goes to that catholic school, Stella. but still cant find the gold.
each time i ask my self why do Nigerians boda with this swimming pooooooooool. why.
Re: An Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion With 2 Brm Guest Chalet Forsale In Abj by invisible2(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2010
Na wao, who will blame our senators for stealing!
Re: An Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion With 2 Brm Guest Chalet Forsale In Abj by cyphanet: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2010
been there, know the property cos my son goes to that catholic school, Stella. but still cant find the gold. Huh Huh
each time i ask my self why do Nigerians boda with this swimming pooooooooool. why.

good to know that you have been there, guess you saw the property, its actually a part of abuja that its only the oil mogul and the senators that can buy properties there,

still so so available am just doing my job
Re: An Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion With 2 Brm Guest Chalet Forsale In Abj by oderemo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2010
still so so available am just doing my job

i am sorry for the sarcasm . i am not knocking you at all. i actually know that property and would love to live in that area of life camp. its very quiet and Serene. how do you know am not a senator or oil mogul. you never know who is behind the egungun masqurade you know.
Re: An Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion With 2 Brm Guest Chalet Forsale In Abj by cyphanet: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2010
still very available,

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land And Acres For Sale In Ibandan, Oyo State. / Hurry! Buy Now Today With Just 90,000 Per Plot / 55sq.m Office Space At Onikan, Lagos Island: 400k X 1year Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.