Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] (3526 Views)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2017
After the wedding ceremony of one of her sisters, popular female Mc and ex most beautiful girl in Nigeria, Munachi Abii and her baby sister, Nadine goofed around in front of the mirror as they posed for Stunning selfies for the gram. The two were busy enjoying themselves in front of the mirror when the bride joined them for a few more snaps... See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/former-beauty-queen-munachi-abii-pose.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2017
Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty with her Stunning Sisters [PICS]
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/former-beauty-queen-munachi-abii-pose.html

Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by odogwu2007(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2017
Another nonsense that will make FP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by Berbierklaus(f): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by mazimee(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2017
Pretty faces everywhere.
Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by Mikylopez(f): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2017
beauty!
Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by BoboFashion(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by Palmwinetapper: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
odogwu2007:
Another nonsense that will make FP
you are just jealous of muna
Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by odogwu2007(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
you are just jealous of muna
after how many days?

Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by yhermmie(f): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
beautiful sisters
Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by Palmwinetapper: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
odogwu2007:
after how many days?
keep quiet!
Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by odogwu2007(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
keep quiet!
stop mentioning me
Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by CarolineOlawale(f): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Olosho kobo kobo
Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by tossedbae(f): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2017
So we should fry stone?
Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by gozzlin: 3:50am On Mar 16, 2017
I like the baby sis. Cute bebe.
Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by axortedbabe(f): 4:58am On Mar 16, 2017
That standing mirror avted
Re: Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS] by Palmwinetapper: 8:17pm On May 02, 2017
axortedbabe:
That standing mirror avted
?

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of 3 Causes Commotion Online With See Through Sexy Outfit (photos) / My Boobs Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Popular Celebrity Cries Out / “the Devil Gave Me 12years To Spend 20billion, I’m Even Tired” – Yahoo Boy Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.