Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander. (519 Views)

Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage / Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years / Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander. by wittywitty(f): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2017
nairaland have always been my company when I'm bored. it has updated me about the present economy situations, celebrity life, funny post and plat forms but sadly, I have never had the opportunity to air my opinions. I feel so good to be a member today. with so many members, I believe I can have a warm welcome from the administrative personnel
Re: After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander. by ikbnice(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2017
3 solid years! I became a nairalander the first time I came across it by accident in 2006.
BTW, what prompted you to finally make up your mind to register?
Re: After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander. by seunlly(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2017
I guess say na email give her problem.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander. by wittywitty(f): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2017
ikbnice:
3 solid years! I became a nairalander the first time I came across it by accident in 2006.
BTW, what prompted you to finally make up your mind to register?
my dear, I don't even know o!
funny enough, I am always on nairaland reading news every 5minutes. and laughing at the comments. u self no fit welcome me o!
Re: After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander. by stevealibi: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2017
My dear how are u and fam' if u have any issues atall kindly pm, I love u

1 Like

Re: After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander. by DozieInc(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2017
wittywitty:
nairaland have always been my company when I'm bored. it has updated me about the present economy situations, celebrity life, funny post and plat forms but sadly, I have never had the opportunity to air my opinions. I feel so good to be a member today. with so many members, I believe I can have a warm welcome from the administrative personnel
You are welcome
Re: After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander. by peteregwu(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2017
How will people see you when they are busy looking for for food on the table. angry welcome sha

1 Like

Re: After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2017
You're heartily welcomed to joining the Nairaland family.

Now that you're part us, you need to take another leap forward by sending me your phone number & address or a nearby hotel location so that we can baptize you in the name of the father, the son & the holy spirit but remember - I must go first. grin cheesy grin

May the grace of our saviour be with you forever more - Amen! grin
Re: After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander. by Berbierklaus(f): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2017
stevealibi:
My dear how are u and fam' if u have any issues atall kindly pm, I love u
You love her ke shocked

Wittywitty, try to avoid this type of people o,they are just pvssy thirsty

1 Like

Re: After 3 Whole Years Of Being A Guest, I'm Finally A Nairalander. by wittywitty(f): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=Zoharariel post=54040069]You're heartily welcomed to joining the Nairaland family.

Now that you're part us, you need to take another leap forward by sending me your phone number & address or a nearby hotel location so that we can baptize you in the name of the father, the son & the holy spirit but remember - I must go first. grin cheesy grin

May the grace of our saviour be with you forever more - Amen! grin[/quote ehh? undecided[quote author=Zoharariel post=54040069]You're heartily welcomed to joining the Nairaland family.

May the grace of our saviour be with you forever more - Amen! grin[/quote ehh? what are u saying?mbok can some1 explain to me? what is this one saying?

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Sheds Hot Tears As She Confirms Rosey Meurer Sleeps With Her Husband / All 17th April Birthday Party Thread / There's A Slight Chance That Man You're Looking For Is Gay- Bankyw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.