Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,218 members, 7,867,567 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

BB Naija: Evicted Housemate Gifty Parties With Rapper Falz. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BB Naija: Evicted Housemate Gifty Parties With Rapper Falz. (681 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends / Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show / Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Nude Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Naija: Evicted Housemate Gifty Parties With Rapper Falz. by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Ex-BB Naija contestant, Gifty Powers who had caused a major online stir after she denied knowledge of Nigerian rapper, Falz TheBahdGuy and EME boss, Banky W is back in the news.
The fomer housemate who had described Banky W as fake and proud took to her social media page following her eviction to issue an apology to both artistes.
In a recent interview with Linda Ikeji’s Blog, the ex-housemate also admitted to lying in the house to play the game and play by its rules.
Following her eviction, Gifty Powers took to her social media page n Instagram to share a video of herself artying with Falz, she wrote: “Sometimes not saying anything is the best answer. You see, silence can never be misquoted..just watch and learn.. #softwork #FALZ #ITSJUSTGOD #NEVERGIVEUP

Re: BB Naija: Evicted Housemate Gifty Parties With Rapper Falz. by LecciGucci: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2017
Rubbish
Re: BB Naija: Evicted Housemate Gifty Parties With Rapper Falz. by dacovajnr: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2017
grin
Re: BB Naija: Evicted Housemate Gifty Parties With Rapper Falz. by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2017
I don't know why dis girl keep trying so hard to atone 4 her statement as if she's committed a big sin. As 4 me I only know falz d minute nairaland promoted d controversy. Though I listened to his songs but I just never knew he was d singer.
Re: BB Naija: Evicted Housemate Gifty Parties With Rapper Falz. by LAFO: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Falz Baba

#SoftWerk

Is he trying to shade Banky for responding?

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Earn Money You Don't Work For...actress Eucharia Anunobi Blasts / #bbnaaija; Why Efe Will Win / Beat FM Offers Bassey A Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.