Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Wanted!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wanted!!! (739 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted!!! by FuckYouToo: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2017
I'm looking for a member of this section who advertises his website where you can can design an e-commerce website under 10 minutes.

Whoever has his contact or handle should share.
Re: Wanted!!! by Dmayor7(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2017
FuckYouToo:
I'm looking for a member of this section who advertises his website where you can can design an e-commerce website under 10 minutes.

Whoever has his contact or handle should share.

Hahahahaha... An ecormmerce website under 10 minutes?

You are not serious.

You better seek the advice and skill of a professional web designer.

Even Shopify doesn't take 10 minutes to set up a shop on their platform.

I will like to introduce myself to you.

Am a web designer with a difference and can design and develop a professional ecormmerce website for you at an affordable price.

By working with me you get unlimited technical support from me.

The website will come with a logo and social media handles.

It will be hosted on a fast server with unlimited bandwidth and a guaranteed 100% uptime.

Also, you get a 100% money back guarantee.

I work perfectly with Magento, Prestashop, WooCormmerce, and WordPress.

Also very good at graphics, Photoshop being my favourite tool.

While working with you, am open to suggestions and will always deliver before the deadline.

You can reach me via;

darlingtonokafor@gmail.com

08175765974 (am on WhatsApp too)

NB: If there will ever be an ecormmerce site designed under 10 minutes, it will be for children's play party.

I design websites that works and those that pays the bills
Re: Wanted!!! by FuckYouToo: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chai!

No one knows him
Re: Wanted!!! by sogtek: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2017
Have been looking for a way to connect your whatsapp to your PC...click the link to get a guide
http://www.sogtek.com/whatsapp-web-whatsapp-com-chat-pc/
Re: Wanted!!! by DavidOluyale(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dmayor7:

Hahahahaha... An ecormmerce website under 10 minutes?

You are not serious.

You better seek the advice and skill of a professional web designer.

Even Shopify doesn't take 10 minutes to set up a shop on their platform.

I will like to introduce myself to you.

Am a web designer with a difference and can design and develop a professional ecormmerce website for you at an affordable price.

By working with me you get unlimited technical support from me.

The website will come with a logo and social media handles.

It will be hosted on a fast server with unlimited bandwidth and a guaranteed 100% uptime.

Also, you get a 100% money back guarantee.

I work perfectly with Magento, Prestashop, WooCormmerce, and WordPress.

Also very good at graphics, Photoshop being my favourite tool.

While working with you, am open to suggestions and will always deliver before the deadline.

You can reach me via;

darlingtonokafor@gmail.com

08175765974 (am on WhatsApp too)

NB: If there will ever be an ecormmerce site designed under 10 minutes, it will be for children's play party.

I design websites that works and those that pays the bills

lol. Nah. I don't know the guy, but its possible. People are doing thing bro. Wake Up. I know someone here in Nigeria who build a soft tool that can be used to created the backend cms for website in less than 10mins. I have used it on a live project. And he's still working on it tho.

I don't know the guy. He might be lieing sef, but don't think within the box. People are doing things bro.
Re: Wanted!!! by Dmayor7(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2017
DavidOluyale:

lol. Nah. I don't know the guy, but its possible. People are doing thing bro. Wake Up. I know someone here in Nigeria who build a soft tool that can be used to created the backend cms for website in less than 10mins. I have used it on a live project. And he's still working on it tho.

I don't know the guy. He might be lieing sef, but don't think within the box. People are doing things bro.

Ok na...

All I can say is that an ecommerce site under 10 minutes is impossible even if possible it won't be ok.

1 Like

Re: Wanted!!! by laideogunjobi: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Ecommerce site under 10mins not possible bro, using CMS wit already made templates and plugins takes more than 10mins.
Re: Wanted!!! by DavidOluyale(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2017
Dmayor7:

Ok na...

All I can say is that an ecommerce site under 10 minutes is impossible even if possible it won't be ok.

lol. I will build something like that when less busy . drop u mail so I can send you the link Once done.

(1) (Reply)

Woodworking Machinery Suppliers / Fresh Approved UK Adsense Account For Sale / See Trick On How I Made Many Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.