Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p (16072 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by broseme: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2017
In a bid to take commence her duty with United Nations, UN, Hon. Minister Amina Mohammed has formally handed over to Minister of State for Environment, Alhaji Ibrahim Usman Jibril.

I must say her short stay as minister in Nigeria was commendable.She was just superb.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/photos-amina-mohammed-hands-over.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by yeyeboi(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2017
FTC grin

If you like handover if you like leg over the only thing I like about this woman na her physical appearance kiss cheesy wink smiley grin

6 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by aminho(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2017
Alhamdulilahi sai godiya

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by nerodenero: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2017
Beauty with brain.

Continue to excel, amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2017
Barakallahu feeh in all ur endeavors ma.. Thanks for ur selfless service to our Fatherland...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by guydangerous(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2017
I want to hand over my portfolio to the next person as I take over my position as Vice president of Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by kings09(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2017
I v observed dat good ppl that would hv given us good governance don't last in nigerian govt. Either they die or they r taken away by another appointment.

This jibril guy no go perform anythn. The looks like the typical aboki

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by Thisis2raw(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2017
OK on to the next one
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by harshemeyou: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2017
good for her
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by twilliamx(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2017
k
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by sallylet(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Good for them

Success in her future task.

May God create jobs for us at home

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by harshemeyou: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2017
harshemeyou:
[size=30pt]good for her[/size]
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by Princejebs(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Buhari right now undecided undecided undecided

Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by obembet(f): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2017
So
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by phoexix: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2017
One of the best ministers in this administration
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by ufuosman(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2017
All the best to her
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by tutorago: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2017
Good step. I wish her success.

Tutorago is urgently seeking for experienced tutors who are passionate about impacting positively on the education of our Clients across states in Nigeria.

Send your CV to info@tutorago.com
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by LordOfNaira: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Damn, that woman is beautiful. I am presently imagining how she must have looked in her teenage years and twenties.
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by Xionez(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2017
All the best. She is that good for the UN to poach her from her previous place of work.
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2017
Ab0ki always the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2017
She has an impeccable profile. But they never deliver to their home countries.
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by kabawa(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2017
May you live long Hajiya.

may you continue to shine like a diamond in the sky.

ohh my GOD grin

NORTH ROCKS cool
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by kabawa(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
kings09:
I v observed dat good ppl that would hv given us good governance don't last in nigerian govt. Either they die or they r taken away by another appointment.

ARE YOU IN THE IDP CAMP

YOU SOUND DOLL LIKE A TYPICAL IP..... grin

NO VEX I BE YOUR GUY cheesy
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by kabawa(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Princejebs:
Buhari right now undecided undecided undecided

GUY NA YOUR OLD MAN PICTURE YOU DEY CAST ONLINE LIKE THIS

YOUR PAPA MUST SEE THIS grin
Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by EdCure: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
kings09:
How does a typical aboki look?

3 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p by kabawa(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
allrightsir:

what exactly did she achieve as minister that was commendable? this is a sincere question because I never read that she did anything.

BROS GO TAKE SNIPER IF YOU DEY VEX YOU HEAR

OR EMBRACE THE NEAREST MOVING TRAILER AROUND YOU grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate President Lawan Returns To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia (photos) / DSS Denied British Consul, Ezeife Access To Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.