Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Giversdrive.com, Doing The Right Thing Or Not - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Giversdrive.com, Doing The Right Thing Or Not (1115 Views)

A Package That Pays You For Doing The Social Media Stuff / For The Right Investment That Can Yield Incredible Interest In Less Than 4 Years / IT TAKES A CERTAIN LEVEL OF WISDOM TO KNOW THE RIGHT THING TO INVEST IN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giversdrive.com, Doing The Right Thing Or Not by alexxy: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2017
Now they are planning to lunch N300k and N350k packages, when a whole lot of outstanding payments yet to be made
Re: Giversdrive.com, Doing The Right Thing Or Not by SolutionsGuy: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2017
There are always outstanding payments at any time in a ponzi. There's no time that everybody will be paid.

There hasn't really been bad reports on the platform, said they always pay before 2 weeks.
Re: Giversdrive.com, Doing The Right Thing Or Not by Boybrano(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Guys abeg make una no give me high blood pressure oooo. My 100k de there since last week and I'm expecting 200k. That's my whole life savings oooo

(1) (Reply)

Will Pay People To Kill Any Ponzi Site Advertised Here / Successful Experience Of Investment Projects Successful Technology And Efficient / case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.