Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes (42347 Views)

Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions / Olamide Threatens To Expose Record Labels Practising 21st Century Slavery / Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets”, Olamide Threatens Other Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by MxtaMichealz(m): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2017
YBNL henchman, Olamide Adedeji, aka Badoo, has issued a warning to artistes who intend to mock him with their songs. He threatened that if such happens, his goons and minions on the streets would deliver jungle justice on the artiste on his behalf.

The self styled king of the streets who once threatened to deal with Mavin CEO if he ventured coming to the mainland after throwing jabs at him at the 2015 edition of the prestigious Headies awards, says if anyone chooses to mock him in a song, he wouldn’thave to reply but such persons should be ready to face the wrath of the streets.

He claims to be too busy to get involved in confrontational music with his fellow entertainers, saying all he wants to achieve is to churn out good music for his fans and lovers of good music.

“I just want to make music, I want to make good music; I want to motivate people, I want to support people, I want to see people achieve their dreams and their goals, that’s what I’m all about not all about trying to make another man look like he is not trying or he is not good.

Nobody is the best, Oluwa ni best, Oluwa ni champion, everybody is just trying, you know what I mean? If anyone disses me its fine, the street is going to get them, the street is going to get them for real. I don’t even need to call anybody for them, those wey go do diss track for them go diss them back, them go reply them, me I no go reply anybody because people know I don’t have time for that.

At the end of the day, my own prayer na just to make everybody dey successful and make everybody flourish, maybe if Jayz diss me now I go reply”, he mused.

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/mock-face-wrath-streets-olamide-threatens-artistes/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Etzakoos(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Badoo Sneh....Ur Goons Are Ready For That...Pepper Dem Gang

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by ozoebuka1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
what prompted all that

52 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by petrov10: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
musically he is finished

same with psquare

if he likes let him call Africa
his dead career ain't coming back

201 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by pocohantas(f): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Which street?
Kolawole street or Asiwaju street?
Is his house on that street?

I hope the street turns up this time, they didn't try in Next Rated for Lil kesh at all.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by HarveySpecter1: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Noisy guy.

What street? The people wey never chop? You dey feed them? Well, Nigerians are gullible,they can afford to loose their lives for celebritieswho don't even know them.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Richie0974: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
“I just want to make music, I want to make good music

Which of the songs he has made lately is good? He should just go sit down.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by kingmekus(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
We need to investigate that red cup he carries about every where he goes, maybe dem don mix aboki piss inside am ,cos its obvious this guys brain is also receiving treatment in London just like a certain president.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by MrGreenMavro: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Streets b like...egbon Olamide, who u epp?

Don't ask me who is the bread winner of my family.. None of my family members has ever joined a bread competition.

Ever had sex with a stammerer.You will think she is laughing not knowing she is trynna tell you"harder."You will hear,"hahahaha"

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by 0b10010011: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ran out of noise to produce and now craving for attention.

Who re those mocking him in the first place?

Attention seeker!

Street that comprises of 80% thugs, 10% touts and 10% criminals who all happen to be stack illiterates

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by hakeem4(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Who is he ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by dmostcheerful(f): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Biko which street?
This one that his career is already half way.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Fixed010: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
OLAMIDE THUG

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by yeyeboi(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by seunfape(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
See this guy with long neck then ooo

4 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by olashas(f): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oga, nobody will kill for you o! grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by brightballer(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
.I laugh at these one calling Olamide Baddo a finished artiste.

Olamide will continue to be the grandmaster of street rap. He doesn't need to sing RandB or Gospel before you appreciate him.
He has paid his dues and has brought many to limelight.

If anyone disses him, just Pepenazi and LilKesh are enough to kill them with diss tracks.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
recession street abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by thestevens: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Why is he scared of being mocked?,,all artist get mocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by juniior(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bullsh**t undecided
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by sisisioge: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Baaaaddooo...virginatu kan fun awon goons me cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by ALAYORMII: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
This street thing is really getting into this guy's head ooo

7 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Eleniyan15: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
naxo hit back 2 back...kiloshele gan gan badoooo This guy aff ...di awo ile aye. #pepperEm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
That's how we roll

5 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Akosh01: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
baddo sneh...

3 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by gsainttrinity(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Always claiming street, when your mates are winning Grammy and all international awards... Rubbish!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by freshmimi: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
.streetsss? .....OH BABY! I'm not fooled undecided

Fight for yasef tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by MrGreenMavro: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
b
Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by potbelly(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ogbeni gbenesoun
Who you be...
Who you epp... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Mock Me And Face The Wrath Of The Streets, Olamide Threatens Artistes by Vicolan: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kemi Olunloye go attack him now ooo watch n see

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leo And Cee-c Spark Dating Rumours With Romantic Dinner (video) / Iyanya Vs Banky W Vs Lynxx Vs Desmond Elliot: Who Rocks The Beard Better(photos) / BBNaija: CeeC Thanks Her Fans For Their Donations & Love, Shares New Makeup Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.