Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Rapson! Rapson! Rapson! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rapson! Rapson! Rapson! (623 Views)

Rapson Calling! / Rapson Latest Info / When The Rapson Will Call Us For Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapson! Rapson! Rapson! by femaks(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2009
for over 3 months and some good weeks rapson has just decided to keep us on wait after publishing names of successful candidates. what is really their problem. they should do something very fast before we lose our patience.
Re: Rapson! Rapson! Rapson! by Ifyudo: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2009
Femarks, it appears you are playing to the gallery. You were the same person that posted a thread here on October 28, 2009 informing the house that you heard from a reliable source that Rapson has dispensed with conducting oral interview and would absorb all successful candidates to work within two weeks from the date you posted your thread. Now you have summersaulted by complaining that you have been kept in suspense by the same Rapson after more than three months of publishing the list of successful candidates. I suspect that may be you are acting as their front to come and deceive people. What I know is that Rapson has accomplished their objective. N3,500 multiplied by over 4000 candidates. I won't say more than this

(1) (Reply)

A Life Changing Opportunity Awaits U / Can You Accept N15,000/month With A 2.1 Degree? Discussion Continues! / Call For Your Home And Office Equiptment, We Deliver In Anypart Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.