Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Please Can Someone Pay Tithe With Winnings From Bet9ja Or Nairabet Etc.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Can Someone Pay Tithe With Winnings From Bet9ja Or Nairabet Etc.. (588 Views)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Pay Tithe With Winnings From Bet9ja Or Nairabet Etc.. by karimusaa: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Clergies and pastors in the house, can someone pay tithe with winnings from Bet9ja or Nairabet etc..

Re: Please Can Someone Pay Tithe With Winnings From Bet9ja Or Nairabet Etc.. by karimusaa: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
karimusaa:
Clergies and pastors in the house, can someone pay tithe with winnings from Bet9ja or Nairabet etc..
Re: Please Can Someone Pay Tithe With Winnings From Bet9ja Or Nairabet Etc.. by edo3(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
e be like say u ticket don pot?

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Pay Tithe With Winnings From Bet9ja Or Nairabet Etc.. by genitori(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
karimusaa:

Is that the person's source of living?
If no, then such person oughtn't to.
If yes, I don't really reasons why such person shouldn't but I will advise such person, instead, use it to surport the church in other ways like voluntary donation.

THIS IS MY OWN POINT OF VIEW
Re: Please Can Someone Pay Tithe With Winnings From Bet9ja Or Nairabet Etc.. by enshy: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
karimusaa:
Firstly is the person born again, saved and accepted Jesus as he or her personal saviour? Then he would know what is right.
Tithing is a commandment for the saved, christ like, born again...Your profession in Christ affects your choices in appearance, work, career, relationships...
Ild then refrain the question to is gambling proper for a christian?
Its an obvious answer, can you share your winnings in gamble and bet with your church leader, pastor? can you share the testimony of your winnings in church?
God cannot be mocked; evil communication corrupts good manners!

(1) (Reply)

How Michael Jackson’s Brother Jermaine Converted To Islam / How Should Philosophy Impact The Study Of Theology? / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.