Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? (561 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering / PHOTOS: Man Donates Nigeria’s Old £1 As Offering During Church Service / "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by simoncynto(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2017
I have found it extremely difficult to be generous with my off ering in church(I ve never paid tithe) ever since I realized d lavish lifestyle of most of our modern day pastors and their family live.Some will say "you are giving to God and not man" but d mere thought of how many pastors mismanage and convert d average n poor church goers contribution to their personal use makes it so difficult for me to give generously.Nb: generous offering has nothing to do with how rich one is bc some rich ppl still give very little and some average/poor ppl still give so much.So ,I ask 'How much do u give as offering? .no insults pls
Re: How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by brownpollo(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2017
As much as God provides
Re: How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by izzou(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2017
I don't want to blow my trumpet, if not, you will be shocked

cool
Re: How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by CyrusTheGreat: 8:41am On May 07, 2017
If a god did exist, they wouldn't need things like money. (And a god doesn't exist for the record).

Save your earnings. Don't waste them on the corrupt church.
Re: How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by zionmade(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2017
Let me explain to u wat u re asking.
Offering is strictly between God and man. Now watch ur steps u are getting into d middle. For u to open ur mouth to ask someone wat is his maximum offering just to create and avenue for daughters of philistines to come and mock something dat is sacred means u dnt fear d God u serve. Every single insult to God and his church altered on this thread will be on ur head.

Wen d bible says dat a perfect man is one who can bridle his tongue. It goes a long way to show wat serious impact our tongues can make in our walk with God.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by pressplay411(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2017
This post is stupid. OP because you give offering now, you want the world to celebrate you?
You for kukuma tell the MOG to make an announcement of your offering na.
Re: How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by CyrusTheGreat: 8:53am On May 07, 2017
zionmade:
Offering is strictly between God and man. Now watch ur steps u are getting into d middle. For u to open ur mouth to ask someone wat is his maximum offering just to create and avenue for daughters of philistines to come and mock something dat is sacred means u dnt fear d God u serve. Every single insult to God and his church altered on this thread will be on ur head.

Wen d bible says dat a perfect man is one who can bridle his tongue. It goes a long way to show wat serious impact our tongues can make in our walk with God.

God fearers are idiots. Don't be an idiot like this man. Church tithes have both historically and in the modern day within Nigerian churches been a way for church leaders to steal money from the fools who follow their religion. I implore to think about what's happening with that money you offer if a god does not exist - all you're really doing is giving free money to a rich pig who is faking divine providence.
Re: How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 07, 2017
i dont go beyond 1000 ..
Re: How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by zionmade(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

God fearers are idiots. Don't be an idiot like this man. Church tithes have both historically and in the modern day within Nigerian churches been a way for church leaders to steal money from the fools who follow their religion. I implore to think about what's happening with that money you offer if a god does not exist - all you're really doing is giving free money to a rich pig who is faking divine providence.
I am not referring to a big bang product. So big bangie keep ur big banged opinion to urself. There are many churches dat dnt accept tithe so if any Christian wants one he would always be welcomed there.
Anyway OP d person i just mentioned are d type of people who will gladly grace ur post to release their un needed so called wisdom not knowing they are foolish
Re: How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by simoncynto(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2017
zionmade:

I would have given u a better response if only u understood d meanung of my post but it's obvious u don't. So, I'm sorry I can't help u now.
Re: How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by simoncynto(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2017
pressplay411:
This post is stupid. OP because you give offering now, you want the world to celebrate you?
You for kukuma tell the MOG to make an announcement of your offering na.
Must u comment even when u don't comprehend what is written. Try to read it again, this time with someone's help, maybe u will understand.
Re: How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by zionmade(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2017
simoncynto:
I would have given u a better response if only u understood d meanung of my post but it's obvious u don't. So, I'm sorry I can't help u now.
Is there any other grammatical interpretation to wat u posted? Or does it have another spiritual explainations?
U may have asked the question to get an inspiration on how to go about ur offering but u asked a very wrong question. Offering is very sacred treat it as such
Re: How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by pressplay411(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2017
simoncynto:
Must u comment even when u don't comprehend what is written. Try to read it again, this time with someone's help, maybe u will understand.

Read up Matt 6:3
Thank me later.
Re: How Much Is D Maximum U Give As Offering? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 07, 2017
Brother,
It''s unfortunate that the handling of the tithe money doesn't have some sort of accountability process.
However, we have been commanded to give 10% of our firstfruit (earning). It's all about obedience when we give our tithes.
God doesn't need our money anyhow. It belongs to Him. He's trying to do something greater in us.
us.
On a practical note though, the church has responsibilities which it cannot uphold without finances coming from the members.
Offering....is just that...an offering. That means what you decide to give can be as little or as much as you feel led to give.

(1) (Reply)

Quran Verses About Jesus. / See The Bible Verses While Your Prayers Are Not Answered / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.