Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

No More NYSC For Hnd Holders? Help to Confirm! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No More NYSC For Hnd Holders? Help to Confirm! (2470 Views)

Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. / Total Is Calling HND Holders--CADET DRILLING SUPERVISOR / Job Placements For Ond\hnd Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More NYSC For Hnd Holders? Help to Confirm! by Hndholder(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2005
I got a telephone call from the National V.P.(WEST) of NITE just now that LTV / eko fm aired that HND holders will no longer take part in the NYSC. Please can any one assist to confirm this news? shocked shocked shocked
Re: No More NYSC For Hnd Holders? Help to Confirm! by Hndholder(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2005
Oki, NYSC DG quoted last year when the news came out
Sunday, August 15, 2004

"What is the fate of HND graduates as regards the youth service? There were reports that they may be barred……
No, no. I don’’t know where the gentleman got the information. He just got up and said NYSC is going to stop mobilizing HND graduates. I don’t know where he got the information. Maybe he had a dream which he thought was a reality, but NYSC is not contemplating the issue at all. NYSC is in the constitution, and everything done in NYSC is according to the constitution"
http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/features/fe415082004.html
Re: No More NYSC For Hnd Holders? Help to Confirm! by Oracle(m): 4:18am On Dec 10, 2005
This country is something else
one doesnt know what to believe anymore
well Hnd-Holder you sure know i cant confirm that

(1) (Reply)

Test Format For Mantrac Service Engineer Trainees / Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Abuja. Sales And Marketing Execs / New Job Vacancy At Vhelbherg Company Nig. Ltd. !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.