Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) (7246 Views)

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 7(the Fight Of Conscience ) / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 6 (the Fight Of Conscience ) / SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 4 (the Fight Of Conscience ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) by Jameskyrian(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
WOW... i'm pleased to bring to you the final Episode of your favorite story , SEX AND FASTING .
I sincerely hope you learnt one or two from the life of Omolora and kenny.....

SEX AND FASTING – FINAL EPISODE

After a whole month of daily calls to Kenny with no response, I finally gave up. I knew my marriage was over. I had gone through the full cycle from tears to pain in my heart to anger to being just blank. I have finally resigned myself to fate. Even the strength to pray had left me. I have tried interpreting Kenny’s silence in different ways but my conclusion was that he just didn’t love me enough to fight for us. I sent him different text messages and not once did he humour me and respond. I just could not understand why a man will be silent after hearing his wife was raped.

As always my mum walked into my bedroom that Friday afternoon once again to ask what happened between my husband and I. She had soon figured out something was wrong but I always refused to tell her.......

continue reading on the link.....

source : http://www.jkcyno.com/2017/02/sex-fasting-final-episode-game-conscience/

Re: Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) by kevwe10(f): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
I love this story,kudos to u bros,more ink to ur pen
Re: Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) by prisiliveth: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kenny has a heart of gold,I wouldn't have forgiven her.more wisdom
Re: Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) by Jameskyrian(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
kevwe10:
I love this story,kudos to u bros,more ink to ur pen

thanks......more to come shortly
Re: Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) by Jameskyrian(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
prisiliveth:
Kenny has a heart of gold,I wouldn't have forgiven her.more wisdom

the truth is most couple pass through same situation but have allowed pride kill their marital life......i hope somebody learnt one or two from the tale..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Angele Of The Fallen / Must Read: Bra Boi (18+) - Full Story / My Appreciation Letter To 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.