Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Is Xtainity Delusion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Xtainity Delusion? (373 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Xtainity Delusion? by enshy: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
If by any standards in the world, xtianity or God is delusion, just one prayer point for me: 'God may I not survive this delusion, may I not recover from it, may I die in it in Jesus name' Amen!
Im seriously enjoying this folly n delusion called Xtianity! Its so sweet and unbelievably the rate at which Im loving it and getting engrossed in it is more than the commitment of the haters of God and the gospel.
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Xtainity Delusion? by enshy: 4:25am On Feb 26, 2017
Can believing in the Christ, the Light of the World be delusion? Paul says 'if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost'
Re: Is Xtainity Delusion? by enshy: 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
God isnt willing that any man should perish but that all come to eternal life! Come now...Jesus is waiting. Heaven is no joke, its real! You need Jesus to get there!

(1) (Reply)

Getting Cash Loans Just Got Easier. / Holy Mary Statue Shedding Teard / “i Have An*l S*x With Snakes Daily” Zimbabwean Prophet Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.