Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,777 members, 7,862,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Wenga Serve Death Treat - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wenga Serve Death Treat (786 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wenga Serve Death Treat by Pomoh: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2007
watsup my gunnarfella?this sunday posses a match warning on our team,which has perform xtremly well in the last twoweeks,both the regular&the feeers team.base on the normallcy of what promt to be the analysis figure,when this two achilies and hector met.which pose that the team that is inform dn'st win the match.that may be true but i belive that all arsenal fan wont buy that from the past,people like me. cause we can think about leavn a point.come to think of it chelsea fan will support arsenal4 the first tyme in seasons.belive me people it will be diffult4 man-united.we are 4life even doubt we are always summon by other clubs.we all nobody can do our unbeaten runs
Re: Wenga Serve Death Treat by Razorr(f): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2007
shocked shocked PLEASE GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN ENGLISH! grin grin
Re: Wenga Serve Death Treat by JustGood(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2007
wetin cocern you with the boy english? you sabi speak hausa reach am?
Re: Wenga Serve Death Treat by kitaun(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2007
What purpose is this thread meant to serve? Nada!! Considering posting any further on this thread might engender vituperations which i admonish we avoid, thanx in anticipation. TTBD (Thread To Be Discontinued)
Re: Wenga Serve Death Treat by Pomoh: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2007
Razzo or shapenan wetin be ur name!i was n the holdup wen dish the tread.slowpoke
Re: Wenga Serve Death Treat by kitaun(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2007
still does not make you look good does it?? shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

(90) Ninety Minutes Separte Us From The Trophy (real Madrid) / Messi's Recent Omission Of C.ronaldo Name From His First Xi / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid,who Have The Highest Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.