Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,925 members, 7,844,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM (42709 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married / Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs / Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Leez(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Jaydenjohnson:
THAT THING LOOKS LIKE SET UP TO ME... THE MESSAGE LOOKS LIKE DAT FROM SOMEONE IN A RUSH.... SOME ONE WHO NEEDED TO BE QUICK BEFORE THE OWNER OF THE PHONE DEMANDS FOR IT..... LETS NOT BE QUICK TO JUDGE... IF U WERE ASKED OUT AND YOU NOT INTERESTED U DIDN'T HAVE TO PUT IT UP ON SOCIAL MEDIA.... HE SAID HE HAD GOTTEN MESSAGES LIKE THIS BEFORE WHICH MEANS HE IS USED TO IT SO WHY PUT IT UP HERE... I DON'T KNOW EITHER PARTY BUT I LIKE TO BE RATIONAL.....
YOU ASK YOURSELF MAN OR WOMAN WHEN HAVE YOU EVER BIN ASKED OUT LIKE THIS... THINK AM
ignore the attention seeker
he's just looking for cheap popularity

1 Like

Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by bsideboii(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
hmmm...Next!!!
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by dessz(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin sorry v gat no phucks left......
read my post u will see we have one blood
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Mopolchi: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
Why you confuse am?
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by nairascores: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Emmahunk(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2017
People are always ADDRESSED according to how they DRESS! Pastor or not, you have chosen to appear like gay, so take what's coming to you. He who fetched ants infested firewood should be ready to welcome lizards as his guests
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
Is he single?If yes no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by sandraanakebe(f): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Mememan: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oyind17:
Jealousy
Receive sense
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by dingbang(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
ednut1:
Touch not my anointed
who told u he was anointed in the first place...

1 Like

Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by bizybrain1: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Becareful when u accuse a Pastor,, let God judhe
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Emmahunk(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
People are always ADDRESSED according to how they DRESS! Pastor or not, you have chosen to appear like gay, so take what's coming to you. He who fetched ants infested firewood should be ready to welcome lizards as his guests.
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by omolayomi06: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kolababe:
This afternoon, Dave Sucre, shared this screenshot of a pastor who sent him a dm asking him out. According to Sucre, he has been getting lot of these kind of messages. See the screenshot below....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/makeup-artist-dave-sucre-exposes-pastor.html
some ladies self no get eye,, how can one do artificial Dada and you dey get crushed on him,,,,.. my question na so the guy fine reach,
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by otenology4: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
wonders shall never end..
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Sunsets: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kolababe:
This afternoon, Dave Sucre, shared this screenshot of a pastor who sent him a dm asking him out. According to Sucre, he has been getting lot of these kind of messages. See the screenshot below....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/makeup-artist-dave-sucre-exposes-pastor.html
instakids are trolling him already
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Abalado(f): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
dada pastor....?
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Maxiyke: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Stop displaying your gross ignorance on public sphere. Wonder if you the difference between an IG handle and the username?

admax:
Social media has given every dick and harry the opportunity to misbehave.

The Instagram profile details is 'Pastor Crowrich Joy Marvelous' but the imposter that sent him a dm is name 'crowric' instead of using his common sense, he falsely accuses an innocent man of God

God will punish you agents of Lucifer lying against Pastors. Foolish attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mememan:

Receive sense
You receive brain.
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by lepasharon(f): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
bizybrain1:
Becareful when u accuse a Pastor,, let God judhe

Whats so special about a pastor? Most of them are full of shittt. The christian religion is a joke
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by wink2015(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na wetin I dey see?

Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mememan:

Fûck you
Dickhead, very useless
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Dem dey pay tithe give this 1 too undecided
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mememan:

Dick to FÛCK you and your mama angry
You no get I guess. Kids everywhere, I mean homeless kids like this one
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by KINGROLAND1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
cremedelacreme:
Ayam not understanding, which one is Dave Sucre? Is it the guy? If yes, I'm not surprised because he looks gayish. angry angry angry

Dont Mind The Attention Seeker
He Named Himself Sucre Meaning Sugar. Now Men Are Asking You Out, You Feel You Can Tell The World.
Stupid Boy

1 Like

Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
comradespade:

kilode!!!!shocked
Kini mo shey shocked
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by obontami: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Oyind17:
Dickhead, very useless
so you Dey throw blow. Like this. grin
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Realone619(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=Kolababe post=54056656]This afternoon, Dave Sucre, shared this screenshot of a pastor who sent him a dm asking him out. According to Sucre, he has been getting lot of these kind of messages. See the screenshot below....

wat is d big deal. Are pastors not human being. either u said Yes or No. no nid of behaving childish.
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by zinaunreal(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lots of guys will condem but google says country with most searched gay content comes from Nigeria and Pakistan. So who dey search na ghost from village?
Re: Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Kini mo shey shocked

ur DP...shay u wan kill person ni,? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago / Pretty Mike Rides On Horse To Armani BuzzBar’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.