Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) (28541 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / ESUT Female Student Who Hawks ‘Okpa’ In School Makes Waves (Photo) / Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by D1ana: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
he said he was pleased imagine after all the school fees and stress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by shakablaiize(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
lipsrsealed so last last this land turn valuable asset??
who I wan give shout out to seff??....
na SO FTC DEY SWEET grin lipsrsealed
BTW HOW MUCH FOR THE CAKE??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
When lecturers are now taxi drivers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chai, this one weak me

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by reyscrub(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
The lecturer is happy seeing his student carry out practical class on highway. Mr lecturer plis give him 99% ok

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by hungryboy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2017
This matter funny me sha
See lecturer were teach pesin accounting dey happy say him student now dey hawk cake
Bros why waste 4yrs in university only to graduate and come and hawk cake
If to say you been use those 4yrs were you waste for school hawk cake
You for be millionaire cake tycoon with a few employees working for you by now

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
There is danger ahead in this country

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by mazimee(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
I don't blame the lecturer nor the student, I blame the system that programmed our youths to think that their certificate is what it takes to survive in the real world.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Na wa.
Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by pweshboi(m): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chai.... Cooperative money don enter bush and this guy was once like this some months back

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by Mznaett: 2:32am On Feb 26, 2017
Anything just to remain relevant.
I was so disappointed when I read that post. The lecturer even had the guts to call on others to patronize him. Wtf?
Not as if it's bad o but bringing it on to social media is just one fvcking sh!T... Well,things
happen for a reason and I pray help comes to this young graduate... But obongowo unama yak afonsad

9 Likes

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 26, 2017
mazimee:
I don't blame the lecturer nor the student, I blame the system that programmed our youths to think that their certificate is what it takes to survive in the real world.

You have a point.

However we have our own minds and mustn't always dance to the "system".

It takes courage to do what this young man has done. He was able to identify a need and fill it, without expecting anyone to spoon-feed him a job he "deserves"

The reality is: no one owes you a living.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 26, 2017
He was "very pleased" to see him hawk cake along the streets. Smh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by obyrich(m): 4:06am On Feb 26, 2017
Weldone Mr Lecturer.
Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by obyrich(m): 4:06am On Feb 26, 2017
Weldone Mr Lecturer. grin
Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2017
So the lecturer received salary as an accounting lecturer to raise hawkers.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by durasome(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2017
The lecturer is sick and the guy has low mentality if after graduation and all you could think to engage in is to hawk akara.

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by ednut1(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2017
Dis country sabi frustrate person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by Adesiji77: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2017
NotOfThis:
He was "very pleased" to see him hawk cake along the streets. Smh.

Speechless @bolded

Imagine if they had allowed the guy to channel the time and resources spent at the Polytechnic on this venture from "Day 1"...

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2017
OP, what are you insinuating? The lecturer did a noble thing. Don't be surprised that sooner than you think, the lecturer's post will earn that guy good opportunities.

6 Likes

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by NaWetinDey(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2017
Inukwa: "sense of industry!"

Anyways, he missed a line that should have explained why a graduate of accountancy is selling kulikuli instead of practicing his profession. Even if he is in the kulikuli industry, he should have been in the kulikuli counting department grin,
Otherwise, his observations are in order.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2017
The lecturer is an idiot. Will he allow his daughter to do thesame?

Rather, they will offer all job slot of their institutions to their kids.

Useless ppl

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by Badgers14: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2017
D1ana:
he said he was pleased imagine after all the school fees and stress

He was pleased in the sense that the student is making an honest living .

5 Likes

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2017
I am confused!

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by kosisokosi48(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2017
So yo proud nd happy dat all u thought him is in vain sad sad

7 Likes

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Mr lecturer would you have said same if he was your only Child?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by 0b10010011: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Dude would have been a cake merchant if he had invested all his school fees/Allowances from admission to graduation, into cake business

5 Likes

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by chiefolododo(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2017
Sorry
Sugarhugs:
Chai, this one weak me
Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2017
why some of my friends that learned welding work 4years ago are now doing well

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by sleeknick: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Chai, this one weak me
Abeg shift make i join u inside d carton abeg angry

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Praises Graduate Who Hawks Cake (Photo) by Zulu212: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2017
ITbomb:
So the lecturer received salary as an accounting lecturer to raise hawkers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember / Unilorin 2017/2018 Postgraduate Aspirants Meet Here / Delta State University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.