Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV (4706 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A / John Enenche Now Military Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by Naijiant: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Brig-Gen Rabe Abubakar has disgraced himself and the Nigerian army with this performance on TV. Watch the video:
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/amnesty-international-researcher-disgraces-nigerian-military-spokesman-national-tv/

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by math2001: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2017
the Amnesty International Researcher sounded like an igbo person..

you can see the different between the viewership of ebonytv 129,000 and channel. 1500

she said to withdraw the military from the south east. relocating the tanks to asaba in delta is better than moving the military person. the military personnel are there to protest the people.

making the south east a police area. make sense. but military most be present with no tanks. all tanks should be move to asaba , delta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EKhNoIfEXY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxk5nvCzRAo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by Naijiant: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2017
math2001:

channelstv is general considered to be a biafra television.
Her name is Morayo Adebayo. Channels TV are a very pro-Buhari station.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by JohnsonOlanre: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2017
The Low IQ illiterate abooki quota-system general was hammered seriously by Amnesty International with facts.

These are the mor0ns-in-uniform yoruba muslims want us to throw away our brains and believe when they kill peaceful protesters and deny cowardly.

When people like us with good unturbaned heads refuse to believe the lies of the murderous sunni nigeria army, yoruba muslims will throw tantrums and lament about 'Ibo hate'.

Useless blind leading people with 2 eyes. grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by Allsouls: 3:20am On Feb 26, 2017
I watched it live yesterday i confirm that the man is truly quota system brig. general. The will be disgraced one by one & its their turn to do the need full like the CP & DSS man.

13 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by dabrake(m): 5:00am On Feb 26, 2017
Chai!
That's what you get when the brainless ones enjoys the promotion and employment. The Defence, especially the Army, believes the khaki is meant for the North so you see names like Suleiman Danjuma and Abdulquadri Kazaure in DSSC slots meant for Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa indigenes respectively.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by smogup: 5:22am On Feb 26, 2017
No surprise.

Buhari has disgraced us even higher than this

9 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by Nbote(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2017
math2001:

Sometimes I jus wonder if some of U have sense or jus chose to b stupid.. Did u even watch d video or jus on default mode?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by profhezekiah: 6:42am On Feb 26, 2017
my brother fraud is everywhere even in lagos state where useless pple are employed based on political strength in which half baked pple has taken over d civil service. Even d 1 of d civil service is a pupil compare to d 1 of nairaland where rubbish makes FP
dabrake:
Chai!
That's what you get when the brainless ones enjoys the promotion and employment. The Defence, especially the Army, believes the khaki is meant for the North so you see names like Suleiman Danjuma and Abdulquadri Kazaure in DSSC slots meant for Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa indigenes respectively.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by Candyrain(m): 6:48am On Feb 26, 2017
The military spokeperson was just talking trash. A shame we have these in the military

16 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by wyqay: 6:49am On Feb 26, 2017
profhezekiah:
my brother fraud is everywhere even in lagos state where useless pple are employed based on political strength in which half baked pple has taken over d civil service. Even d 1 of d civil service is a pupil compare to d 1 of nairaland where rubbish makes FP
so you see what am seeing in Lagos civil service where a dullard is given a juicy post all in the name of political fatherism. This is a major contributing factor to the poor rate of development of this country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by papaejima1: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2017
As usual.
Typical of his likes and his people, he will not fail to disgrace Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2017
what exactly are the criteria for recruitment into the army, police, navy etc? Cause i believe things should be changed asap, cause most people admitted into this institutions no just follow.

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by Brown14: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2017
Chai na person papa be that oo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2017
I am watching with keen interest cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by betterABIAstate: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2017
math2001:

6 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by Mckennedy: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2017
Naijiant:
Brig-Gen Rabe Abubakar has disgraced himself and the Nigerian army with this performance on TV. Watch the video:
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/amnesty-international-researcher-disgraces-nigerian-military-spokesman-national-tv/

This Gen Rabe Abubakar is a big disappointment to the Nigerian military..what a shame spokes person for a whole Nigerian military? No i can't believe my eyes.

11 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by weyab: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2017
cry cry cry cry Chaiii this country self.. Whats holding separation of this country self. Lie lie country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by greenermodels: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2017
lalasticlala,mynd44,seun. can we move this ministry to the permanent site?

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by profhezekiah: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2017
wyqay:
so you see what am seeing in Lagos civil service where a dullard is given a juicy post all in the name of political fatherism. This is a major contributing factor to the poor rate of development of this country called Nigeria
yes I do, even during the teachers recuitment alot of mediocre teachers were employed and never went thru any interview at all, d 1 dat baffles me most was a local alcohol selling woman dat was employed to teach english,she always behave like a miscreant and cant communicate in correct english even the principal employed another english teacher because he cant rely on her.
Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by PDJT: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2017
Quota system soldier!

I'm beyond anger that we were forced into an unholy union with this sorts of human beings, if they can even be called human.

#Biafrexit for me and my family.

I stand with IPOB.

8 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by Adaodogwu(f): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2017
egwu dikwa
Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by vanbonattel: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2017
I stand with Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by vanbonattel: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Candyrain:
The military spokeperson was just talking trash. A shame we have these in the military

Is that not how a mr somebody became the current fresident?

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by biaframustcome: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2017
ILLITERATES IN MILLITARY UNIFORM. EVEN MY DOG IS MORE INTELLIGENT

7 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by anibi9674: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2017
no data to watch the video, judging by the comments e be like say this guy Bleep up pass oga at the top guy.
Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by AntiNigerian: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2017
kill and lie has now become their name! Sterben und gehen zu Hölle! Dumm schwarze Affen!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by gartamanta: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2017
Amnesty international has forensic examined data, eyewitness accounts, videos, pictures etc

This digraceful Brigadier called Rabe Abubakar came with nothing bur mere words.

8 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by GreatNegro(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2017
A big shame to NA!!! On Biafra I stand!
Re: Amnesty International Researcher Disgraces Nigerian Military Spokesman On TV by gartamanta: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Amnesty report on the IPOB/Biafran shooting and kiiling by the Nigerian Army and Police can be watched from the link below. The report is backed with video evidence, eyewitness testimony and pictures

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L_oid2s9fxQ

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Eating With IPOB Members (pictures) / Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) / Suspended Minister Betta Edu Sharing Dollars To Her Loyalist: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.