Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) (25614 Views)

Teddy-A, Mike & Ike Walked The Runway At The Lagos Fashion Week 2019 / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2017
Ubi Franklin reconnected with his son publicly today. The duo had flown to Abuja for a fashion cocktail and they walked the runway together.

The comments on the photos have been positive, except for one or two that said, it would have been more perfect if Lilian appeared in any of the photos, Lol...

See below...

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/that-adorable-moment-when-ubi-franklin.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2017

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by purplesummer(f): 2:56am On Feb 26, 2017
That Paul of a Dennis has buried the English grammar. shocked shocked

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by 2SWT(f): 4:45am On Feb 26, 2017
I love this guy
I wonder why Lilian left

1 Like

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Mustay(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2017
purplesummer:
That Paul of a Dennis has buried the English grammar. shocked shocked

Funny enough, he was right - a kid cannot be HALVED! All pun intended cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by angelTI(f): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2017
The colour combo is beautiful and the picture is lovely kiss
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Danielle22(f): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2017
So adorable
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by dominique(f): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2017
Adorbs smiley
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Nutase: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by iamloading: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Cool
meanwhile a property for sale
Filling station at Abuja
Check for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/3651178/urgently-sale-filling-station-suleja
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by abumoney(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2017
How does this affect dollar price?
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by tydi(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Cute baby!
who be the mama?
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by ednut1(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2017
cool cool. In as much as baby mama papa tins no good. Be lik say i don dey get d rational behind it o. See as babes lik his wife, tonto, tiwa and co. Go use man head. Born and run. Chai
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by schoolboymatt(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2017
Next news please
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by adorablepepple(f): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Cutee
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
So cute. I'm getting married and having my own kids as soon as I turn this hundreds of thousands to hundreds of millions. So help me God.

5 Likes

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by princeakins(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
smiley
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by adorablepepple(f): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2017
2SWT:
I love this guy

I wonder why Lilian left
You can represent her since you love him

3 Likes

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Adonis3: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by oloriLFC(f): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2017
If our parents who are still together after many years tell us the challenges they went through and still kept their marriage intact, young couples of nowadays would bury their heads in shame. No one wants to make sacrifices and their children will be affected. Imagine this cute boy!

7 Likes

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by jaymejate: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2017
I think say na Aeroplane Runway tongue

5 Likes

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Opinedecandid(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2017
Nice
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Hope this helps them mend their broken home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by oloriLFC(f): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2017
Northmall:
So cute. I'm getting married and having my own kids as soon as I turn this hundreds of thousands to hundreds of millions. So help me God.
God help you. You can start with ur hundreds of thousands tho
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by MrGreenMavro: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2017
Some girls have never been to the gym but look physically fit because of running from one man to another.

8 Likes

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2017
Lilian Esoro is very stupid to leave this adorable family alone, let her continue with prostitution if that's her Calling

4 Likes

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Epositive(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2017
schoolboymatt:
Next news please
buhari is now a londoner
#positivevibes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2017
A father and his son, what's so special about it? Big deal oooo.
Re: That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) by Speedyconnect5: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2017
who are they?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money / Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram / Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.