Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

How To Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make Heaven (281 Views)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Heaven by christainslove: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2017
We are all sinners. If you want to make heaven,you can ask God for mercy. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 7:21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Are Christians not the ones who call Jesus Lord?.So,this means that it is not all Christians(who are the ones who call Jesus Lord)that will make the Kingdom of heaven but those who do the will of the father in heaven.
How can you be sure to make heaven? The bible says Matthew 7:7-Ask, and it shall be given you
We can ask for the grace to do the will of the father in heaven and make heaven.
Let's ask-In Jesus name- Father, thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies. Please grant us the grace to do your will. Amen
The way to resist temptation is to do what Jesus did when Satan came to tempt him in the wilderness.
Matthew 4:4-But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

You can speak the word of god to resist temptation but you have to have Faith Faith in the word of God so the word of God can help you.
Satan attacks me with pride-You resist with faith in the words-Pride goeth before destruction Proverbs 16:18
Satan attacks us with anger-You resist with faith in-Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: James 1;19
Satan attacks with fear-You resist with faith in the words -For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.2 Timothy 1:7
Satan tries to make you blasphemes against the holy spirit -But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:Mark 3:29
Satan tries to make you draw away from God -Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.Hebrews 10:38
Satan tries to get us to keep on sinning-For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, Hebrews 10:26
For any temptation Satan throws at you- You can 1 Thessalonians 5-16Rejoice evermore. 17Pray without ceasing. 18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Psalm 119:11-Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
We need to hid God word in our heart so we would not sin.
Jesus Christ is our savior. Satan wants to send all human souls to hell. Ephesians 6:12- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
This means our battle is against Satan and his demons.Satan tempts us to sin so that we can go to hell.
Jesus Christ is our God.He will save us from our sins.
To resist temptation,you need to take up the sword of the spirit which is the word of God.Ephesians 6:17-And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Atheists / Judgement Belongs To God / How To Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.