Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (1045 Views)

Biko, What Is The True Value Of The Naira? / How Do I Get Ymodulus's Attention Plz / Attn: El-matteo, Surveycash, Ymodulus, Etc. A Wake-up Call Frm Naija Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by VERTEX1: 6:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: by Speedyconnect5: 6:49am On Feb 26, 2017
VERTEX1:
Boss like no other, this is my first time of witnessing such a tremendous malevolent trait, albeit I've not been lucky enough to include in the beneficial list even though I'm in urgent need of the help. may God in his infinite mercy wipe away your sins and in his invaluable abundance bless and replenish you, so that the more you give the more you gain.
Once again Twale Boss like no sharing money like no other.
Just do yourself a favour by deleting the God part because Y will baulk at it although he is no extremist.
He is an atheist.
Re: by Abokii8(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2017
VERTEX1:
Boss like no other, this is my first time of witnessing such a tremendous malevolent trait, albeit I've not been lucky enough to include in the beneficial list even though I'm in urgent need of the help. may God in his infinite mercy wipe away your sins and in his invaluable abundance bless and replenish you, so that the more you give the more you gain.
Once again Twale Boss like no sharing money like no other.
Please help me with
Re: by mrjaybaba(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ymodulous, the genius !

(1) (Reply)

Investment: Becoming Wealthy From Transport Business / 7 Reasons Why Robert Kiyosaki Cashflow Quadrant Is Wrong / How I'm Earning 1,500naira -2,500naira Daily And Getting Paid Into My Local Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.