Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night (40636 Views)

Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up / Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by SlayHER(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
lmao... Please just logout and login to a moniker dats acceptable by me for a better reply...

STFU you thickwankk! You know who this is. A lying, sobbing, tripple-timing man-bitch such as yourself should hide his head in shame when real men speak! You're a perfect example of a protein deficient foetus! You have the brain activity of an antarctic snail, bastard son of a no father! Woe betide the day you ever cropped up the thought of lying about knowing Sin.z. You worthless piece of wet shiit!

2 Likes

Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by dingbang(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
SlayHER:

[s]STFU you thickwankk! You know who this is. A lying, sobbing, tripple-timing man-bitch such as yourself should hide his head in shame when real men speak! You're a perfect example of a protein deficient foetus! You have the brain activity of an antarctic snail, bastard son of a no father! Woe betide the day you ever cropped up the thought of lying about knowing Sin.z. You worthless piece of wet shiit[/s] !
oooh... Am scared... grin cry
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by apcmustwin(f): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
toprealman:
Clearly you don't know that efe is on a mission...lol
what's his mission? Did u read what I write about him?
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by SlayHER(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
oooh... Am scared... grin cry

Don't be in a haste to think you've seen it all. You're irredeemably stupid, that's how I know that you "think" this will end on NL or that you will laugh last. I won't threaten you, but I can assure you will most certainly gnash your teeth when I come for you.
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
I understand u tryna make ur point with sinz.. But please dont bring up my nick in ur discussions with him... I just discovered that d fool used to be someone I knew physically in the past...
Alright!. grin
SINZ:

Talking about practicing what you preach! grin

Why didn't you maintain your own lane when you were throwing shade? gringrin
Don't be sentimental. Check our conversation, she mentioned me first, secondly, are you not seeing her side jabs directed at me?.

She shouldn't have chickened out.
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
dingbang:
oh so na u sef.. Benita were u not the one chastising me for exposing her naivety back den? Why then suddenly are you now hating on beibe.rklaus?

I dey my lane now oo.. How u dey sha
My bad!, I am fine and you?.
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Cutehector(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
My bad!, I am fine and you?.
i'm awesome
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by toprealman: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
apcmustwin:
what's his mission? Did u read what I write about him?
No be fight boss. BBN is not my thing, if they like let them skin themselves....
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by vickeybrown92(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Soooo Pls is this news worthy!
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
kokoA:
So na shyte dey cause fight so..
my broda,even nairalanders sef don dey quarell because of person shyte
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
SlayHER:

STFU you thickwankk! You know who this is. A lying, sobbing, tripple-timing man-bitch such as yourself should hide his head in shame when real men speak! You're a perfect example of a protein deficient foetus! You have the brain activity of an antarctic snail, bastard son of a no father! Woe betide the day you ever cropped up the thought of lying about knowing Sin.z. You worthless piece of wet shiit!
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
SlayHER:

jeeesuuu! See finishing, but buhari why
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Bigboytinz: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lolz,I wanted to reply him,then I went through his posts and realized he mentions ladies with that same line,like he picks on any post made by a lady,so I decided to ignore his frustrated ass,some nuts probably loosed in his brain.

Kindly ignore him dear
shut the heck up idiiot
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by hayorlad: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2017
A Village boy that just came to the city wanted to buy iPhone 5 in the city grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0SMiKehpyU
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by Zulu212: 12:27am On Feb 27, 2017
mykelmeezy:
honestly bring back the idgaf crew

happy Sunday

get high then praise the most high
ahbeg stone me one tie mek I balwww
Re: Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night by NgoziOkoli(f): 1:10am On Mar 14, 2017
SlayHER:

i like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Banned For 1 Year? / Tboss Insults Kemen Over His Kissing Pattern, Looks, In Front Of Housemates / Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.