Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Akeredolu Goes To Court Of Appeal To Dissolve Ondo Councils - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Goes To Court Of Appeal To Dissolve Ondo Councils (16856 Views)

Akeredolu Loses At Supreme Court / Edo LG Election Results: APC Wins In Seven Councils / Yahaya Bello Offers Oyegun N150M Bribe To Dissolve APC Faction - Kogi APC VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Goes To Court Of Appeal To Dissolve Ondo Councils by muyibaba222(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
ojoisimi:
. guilty of what if I may ask? there was a court verdict preventing agagu from conducting lg election but he went ahead to do it which made it easy for mimiko to dissolve them. akeredolu had better get down to business cos ondo state people won't make it easy for him if all they will be hearing is excuses upon excuses

Which court order? There was none my brother. Did you know that Mimiko lost to the chairmen in court that he had to compensate them? my point is: why did it take Mimiko over seven years to conduct election if not to create problems for his successor(think about that)? There is no way Akeredolu will deliver with those guys around him. Mimiko couldn't pay salaries despite he wasn't giving them LG allocations (which they will never accept for opposition).
Re: Akeredolu Goes To Court Of Appeal To Dissolve Ondo Councils by KingDizzle(m): 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
because the chairmen and councillor's are PDP.. God is watching you

Do you remember what Gov. Wike did to the LGA chairmen and councillors that were elected into office during Amechi's tenure immediately he assumed office as governor of River State ?
Re: Akeredolu Goes To Court Of Appeal To Dissolve Ondo Councils by KingDizzle(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Well, I'm not here to be partisan,but for those who are calling APC members all sort of names and blaming Aketi for this. I want you guys to recall what the HOLY PDP governor, Wike did after assuming office in River State. Wike sacked all the council chairmen elected into office during Amechi's tenure and none of you said or did nothing.
Re: Akeredolu Goes To Court Of Appeal To Dissolve Ondo Councils by Noblesoul123: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
muyibaba222:

Are you from Ondo state? If you are not, keep quite. Mimiko did thesame thing in 2009 when he came to power. He didn't conduct another election until 2016. None of the chairmen was getting LG allocation under Mimiko, he was Jst giving them salaries just like caretakers. Now they will want get full allocation from the new governor and frustrate his government. Ondo state people never voted for them. infact, there was no campaign. Imagine PDP the couldn't win the state in 2015 general election (APC won some seats in HOA too) won all seats in the LG election. The question is, Why did they approach court before his inauguration if they are not guilty?

I just saw the abominable rant you spewed on my comment.

That kind of talk just goes to reinforce the notion that there's something fundamentally & genetically wrong with the black race.

So, because his predecessors misbehaved in office, the governor (who happens to be a SAN), should join the bandwagon?

By so doing, how is he different from a man that chooses to engage a lunatic in a street fight?

Isn't he supposed to be a CHANGE Agent?

What has he told us about his plans to revitalize the state?

The era of blindly following politicians should be consigned to dust bin.
Re: Akeredolu Goes To Court Of Appeal To Dissolve Ondo Councils by muyibaba222(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Noblesoul123:

I just saw the abominable rant you spewed on my comment.

That kind of talk just goes to reinforce the notion that there's something fundamentally & genetically wrong with the black race.

So, because his predecessors misbehaved in office, the governor (who happens to be a SAN), should join the bandwagon?

By so doing, how is he different from a man that chooses to engage a lunatic in a street fight?

Isn't he supposed to be a CHANGE Agent?

What has he told us about his plans to revitalize the state?

The era of blindly following politicians should be consigned to dust bin.

SMH... This just show how gullible you are. You want him to roll out his plans for the state when he knows the trap his opponent has set for him. You hailed Wike when he sacked the then chairmen in Rivers (Now you want a change Agent). Rivers people have not complained about that yet.
Re: Akeredolu Goes To Court Of Appeal To Dissolve Ondo Councils by Slimpotter(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
modath:

No, it's because there was no election..
No offence you do know a lot about politics,for a girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Poll Protest: Pdp Chiefs ‘mentally Unstable’ –aregbesola / The Police Deny Reported Chasing Out Of Herdsmen In Enugu, Threaten Sanction / Abiodun Hands Over 55 Vehicles, 200 Bullet Proofs Vests, Helmets To IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.