Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,989 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* - Properties (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* (27801 Views)

For Sale!. Plots Of Land At Old GRA & Peter Odili Road, Port Harcourt / For Sale At Ikoyi, Lekki Phase2, Ikeja, VI, Ajah --- Click Here / Smart Investors Bought Ikeja GRA, In 80s Lekki In 90s- Don't Seatdown look!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
invest now and thank me later
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
now is the time to invest
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:22am On Jan 27, 2019
we sell peace of mind
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
now is the time to invest
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by PropertiesPro(m): 3:31am On Jan 29, 2019
MODERN HOUSE PLAN | EXTERIOR/INTERIOR DESIGN

Are you in need of an experienced Architect in contemporary open living, light-filled homes, offices, restaurants designs etc. giving a close contact with the client at every step of the design process.

CLIENTS COME FIRST

You, as my client, will be involved in all the key decisions at every single design stage to ensure you receive the quality you have been dreaming of.

A PERSONAL GUARANTEE

I believe so much in my services and ability to deliver your dream, that I actually write out a very simple, straight-forward guarantee to each and every client, personally.

IT'S NOT A FEE, IT'S AN INVESTMENT

Just like my designs, I like to keep my pricing flexible, elegant and simple.?

If interested, please Whatsapp/call @ 08169887413

Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by PropertiesPro(m): 3:31am On Jan 29, 2019
PropertiesPro:

Are you in need of an experienced Architect in contemporary open living, light-filled homes, offices, restaurants designs etc. giving a close contact with the client at every step of the design process.

CLIENTS COME FIRST

You, as my client, will be involved in all the key decisions at every single design stage to ensure you receive the quality you have been dreaming of.

A PERSONAL GUARANTEE

I believe so much in my services and ability to deliver your dream, that I actually write out a very simple, straight-forward guarantee to each and every client, personally.

If interested, please Whatsapp/call @ 08169887413
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
we sell peace and rest of mind. please dont miss it
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:28am On Feb 01, 2019
now is the time
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:43am On Feb 02, 2019
those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2019
Think about future think about real estate
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
be part of the investment
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
investment is life
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
new life
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
now is the time
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:34am On Feb 10, 2019
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by PropertiesPro(m): 7:07am On Feb 10, 2019

CLIENTS COME FIRST

A PERSONAL GUARANTEE

If interested, please Whatsapp/Call @ 08169887413

Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by PropertiesPro(m): 7:09am On Feb 10, 2019
PropertiesPro:

CLIENTS COME FIRST

A PERSONAL GUARANTEE

If interested, please Whatsapp/Call @ 08169887413

Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2019
never too late too invest
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
dont eat away your future
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:54am On Feb 12, 2019
good morning
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
hello
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
new life
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
best time to invest is now
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:50am On Feb 13, 2019
those that delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
no time to check time
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:04am On Feb 14, 2019
now is the time
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:11am On Feb 16, 2019
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
those that delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
now is the time
Re: Smart Investors Bought The Old Gra Ikeja,vi,lekki,ikoyi In The Early 70's 80's* by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:19am On Feb 17, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply)

Building A Solar-powered Hostel - A Learning Experience / Please Help, How Do I Stop My Landlord From Locking Me Outside Everyday? / Unique Duplex Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.