Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry (2049 Views)

7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian / What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry / Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by YaranMinna: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2017
YaranMinna:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BptSr-Izo&t=6s

How can this make ordinary Nigerian like me cry?
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by finalboss(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2017
cry i care, i dont like seeing people suffering.

just look at how they are rushing the drinks

embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:
cry i care, i dont like seeing people suffering
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Teague4league(m): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2017
cry

God bless
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Mznaett: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2017
What is to be said again? People are suffering... And I've come to understand that the problems of life have been from the creation...and if you're too weak to carry the world on your head,it will press you down till you mix with the sand...

What I saw during the town hall meeting we had with the state government left me in shock till this day... Students struggling to get can drinks that was left behind? Jeez! It was an eye sore... I wish I could do more at least to ease the pains of those in need...
It is well sha

1 Like

Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Tenkobos(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

I like you but people must suffer no what you do.
The world is wired to be that way.

There was a time I asked myself this question "how can people have over 100 houses and there are people in their family circle that are virtually homeless. How do they sleep at night?"

Unfortunately there's no answer for that.

You know the funniest part?

Just get into trouble someday and the very people you helped will turn their backs on you.

Yes, the world is that wicked.

But people who're blessed should continue reaching out for others, God will reward them.

Personally it gives me joy to help someone in anyway I can because I feel horrible if I don't .

That's BTW, I dropped my phone number for you on a thread yesterday, did you see it?

We got something to talk about.

1 Like

Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by dingbang(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2017
God bless this man... And all those good philanthropists
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by dingbang(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2017
Mznaett:
People are suffering...
It is well sha
I dey tell u.. They wear happy faces but just call for a free food and u will see the crowd...

Jesus singlehandedly fed more Dan 5000people... But before he did dat, he reprimanded his apostles to give them something to eat...
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by BlueShine(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2017
This guy looks like finalboss o
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by finalboss(m): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2017
Tenkobos:
I like you but people must suffer no what you do.
The world is wired to be that way.

There was a time I asked myself this question "how can people have over 100 houses and there are people in their family circle that are virtually homeless. How do they sleep at night?"

Unfortunately there's no answer for that.

You know the funniest part?

Just get into trouble someday and the very people you helped will turn their backs on you.

Yes, the world is that wicked.

But people who're blessed should continue reaching out for others, God will reward them.

Personally it gives me joy to help someone in anyway I can because I feel horrible if I don't .

That's BTW, I dropped my phone number for you on a thread yesterday, did you see it?

We got something to talk about.

i did not see it, send it as pm
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by finalboss(m): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2017
BlueShine:
This guy looks like finalboss o
lols hv you seen my pic before ??
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Tenkobos(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

Approve my pm so that I can send it.

Thanks
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by BlueShine(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

Yes na bro for dream grin
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by finalboss(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2017
BlueShine:

Yes na bro for dream grin
lols... the guy far older than me... thanks
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by BlueShine(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

Really? How old are you then? I am 23, hope u don't mind me asking, cause if u ask any naija person their age ehn he be like jamb question, for their mind u wan carry the age go coven grin no fear I no be witch grin
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by finalboss(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2017
BlueShine:

Really? How old are you then? I am 23, hope u don't mind me asking, cause if u ask any naija person their age ehn he be like jamb question, for their mind u wan carry the age go coven grin no fear I no be witch grin

Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by pweshboi(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

embarassed
My dad once told me that when he was in primary 5 as at early 1960 he got hungry one day to the extent it looks like he was going to die and that day someone that he doesn't know from nowhere bought him food later in the night and since then he hates hearing someone saying he's hungry... He can give the last food in the house to that person, that's the kinda man I've seen in you too finalboss you give cos u don't like seeing people suffering... I once wrote an open letter to you and I'll still continue to encourage you not to relent from doing good for your reward is surely here on earth and in heaven as well... Finalboss abeg u never accept my pm oooo abi make I drop my number?
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by BlueShine(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

am 20

Are you serious?? shocked

Show me the way to make some good cash bro, what exactly did you do?
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Mznaett: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

am 20
Saywah?shocked
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by finalboss(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2017
pweshboi:

My dad once told me that when he was in primary 5 as at early 1960 he got hungry one day to the extent it looks like he was going to die and that day someone that he doesn't know from nowhere bought him food later in the night and since then he hates hearing someone saying he's hungry... He can give the last food in the house to that person, that's the kinda man I've seen in you too finalboss you give cos u don't like seeing people suffering... I once wrote an open letter to you and I'll still continue to encourage you not to relent from doing good for your reward is surely here on earth and in heaven as well... Finalboss abeg u never accept my pm oooo abi make I drop my number?

lols i once begged for transport fare in bida (niger state), i will never forget that day ..

2 Likes

Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by finalboss(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2017
Mznaett:

Saywah?shocked
yea am 20, lols why yo surprised
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Tenkobos(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

lols i once begged for transport fare in bida (niger state), i will never forget that day ..
Sent.

You stay in Niger State or you were just passing?
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

am 20
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

yea am 20, lols why yo surprised
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

am 20
lol, you've gat to be kidding sir
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by Sveen: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: What This Nigerian Did, Will Make You Cry by BlueShine(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2017
finalboss:

Bro can we chat on whatsapp? I don't want to ask you for money, just about other stuffs and things in general. Friendly chat smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo To Enjoy 24hrs Electricity In Six Months – Obaseki / Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister / Northerners - The Most Intelligent Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.