Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Cgi Scripts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cgi Scripts (1352 Views)

How To Add PHP Scripts To Blogger / Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) / Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cgi Scripts by Aghanti(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2007
hello everyone,
please i need help, i'm designing a site that needs forms to be filled. i don't understand cgi scripting or how to put it in the html code if at all you do, and using cgi bin to transfer the script to the server and all that, pls i'm very desperate as i have a dead line.
thanks a mil
Re: Cgi Scripts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2007
do a search on google for free script you can customize and also look for a tutorial that explians cgi by the way i have an ebook on cgi you can contact me @ feyisaralawal@yahoo.com
Re: Cgi Scripts by CaliBobo1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2007
@ Feyisara, could u pls email me a copy of ur eBook on CGI Scripts. I just sent an email to ur Yahoo account, thx. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With Naija Credit Card Info / Flash Websites Are The Future. / Greeneagles.org, New Website, Please Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.