Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

20 International Bulk Sms Apis You Can Use In Your Bulk Sms Portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 20 International Bulk Sms Apis You Can Use In Your Bulk Sms Portal (1450 Views)

What Is The Best Plugin I Can Use For A Download Page / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace / International Bulk Sms And Email Sender App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 International Bulk Sms Apis You Can Use In Your Bulk Sms Portal by CreativeWeb(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Go on and contact all of them. Tell them that you have a bulk sms portal already and that you want to use their API. Tell them that you are a reseller and that you need a price that will enable you sell to end users and sub-resellers. Tell them your estimated monthly traffic. Enjoy.

1. Infobip.com
2. Nexmo.com
3. Clickatell.com
4. Messagebird.com
5. Smscountry.com
6. Clicksend.us
7. 46elks.com
8. Twilio.com
9. Plivo.com
10. Messagenet.com.au
11. Carouselsms.com
12. Telapi.com
13. Smsgateway.ca
14. Esendex.us
15. Developergarden.com
16. Smsglobal.com
17. Textmagic.com
18. Dialmycalls.com
19. Sendhub.com
20. Messente.com

"The secret of success is helping others succeed more than you have succeeded." -Strive Masiyiwa

2 Likes

Re: 20 International Bulk Sms Apis You Can Use In Your Bulk Sms Portal by blenyo11(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Wao
You seems the best around here. Thanks a lot
I think you have encouraged me to do what I will be doing here soon.
And I would always be your friend too
Re: 20 International Bulk Sms Apis You Can Use In Your Bulk Sms Portal by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Please Exclude twilio.com as twilio.com does not permit commercial use of their services(Reselling)!

Neither do they permit the use of custom sender Names like Nigerian Gateways

Thanks
Re: 20 International Bulk Sms Apis You Can Use In Your Bulk Sms Portal by ojochidem(m): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Great job!

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Comment Box Systems For Bloggers / How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. / Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.