Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa (63679 Views)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / Covenant University Ranks 91st Best University Amongst Emerging Economies / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by iamord(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Statsocial:

who is being strong headed?
The comparism had nothing to do with Academia or how relevant the university is. Hence my comment was merely within the context the OP was talking about; which is infrastructure. Thankfully u admitted that some naija unis can measure up to UG so what r u bamboozing me for?
at the end of the day you still dont get it.. you know what..? nigerian schools are better..you happy now..??
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
If Buhari didn't overthrow Shagari in a needless coup in 1983 Nigerian Universities would have been the best in the region...(Please my comments are only meant for deep sincere thinkers who can discern the truth in words I write)
Shut up, there's nothing deep about what u wrote, just say u hate buhari, we will understand.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by ThesailorR: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
0b10010011:
If this pictures re true and authentic, then I strongly will recommend that all our Federal and State universities should be converted to grazing fields for Fulani herdsmen so as to drastically reduce clashes between herdsmen and farmers. Confining them inside our universities will bring about rapid growth in our agricultural sector as tonnes of beef will be produced yearly.

Moreover, We will be producing more beef, milk, fur, hides and meaningful by-products rather than unemployed graduates. Solutions like this can help revive our economy.

Private universities can still catch up if supported, though they will be expensive. But quality wont be compromised
Bro's it's that and many more. I went there for a while so I know Wat am saying first hand.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Abdulazeez007(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
2shur:
shame to we naija.
we cant even boast of having 10 foreign students in both federal n sta8 talkless of priva8 uni.
shame on naija.
see as whites dey happy
dem free
nothing like asu strike
nepa ish
confra
kidnapping.
dem free like birds.
u cant even af this population cause na to kidnap go dey most men mind
egbon, shame to how many people?
go unilorin go c indian students as dey plenty, go futminna yu go just faint!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by intrepid: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
MadCow1:
I know Legon and also use to think it was the best school I had ever seen until I visited Obafemi Awolowo University and also pee'd my pants.

Sadly though, the infrastructure in OAU has gone to shits and it's because the government has over subsidised education and the universities have little to zero means of raising the extra funds they require to efficiently function unlike Universities in Ghana that still get a large influx of foreign Students that pay their tuition in U.S Dollars.

For foreign students to come, there has to be quality of education, infrastructure and a conducive environment.

Can you see the landscaping of the entire school compound? Why wouldn't you like to study there no matter the subject?

Our Universities here are poorly maintained, money extorted from students and strike is incessant, so how would a foreigner come here.

Moreover, the issue of cult and gangsters abound and these things only happen where the environment is hostile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by 2shur: 3:43am On Feb 27, 2017
abego.
india na country[qauote author=Abdulazeez007 post=54090536]
go unilorin go c indian students as dey plenty, go futminna yu go just faint![/quote]
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Pylony(m): 6:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Leaning environment as such would sweet you to learn unlike the pig holes we've got here call universities they are simply a glorified secondary schools. The same crops of bad *ass* corrupt leaders back then were giving quality education, quite 2nd to non in the country today. Back then students where treated like kings and queens, they are well fed by the government, provided with a car after graduation etc today you don't even get a bicycle to help you roam those non motorable roads at your place of primary assignment during youth service.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Just30: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Unilorin is poo compared to UEW
Futminna is poo compared to UCC
So I wonder how you can compare them to Legon
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by thexzy(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2017
University of Nigeria na learner for wђεrε University of *GH* dey. Omo See luxurious school ђεrε ndiocha plenty. And the rate @which universities spring up in Nigeria now adays bah is so alarming. Soon people will start converting their bungalows to unis and NUC will approved. Wake up Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Abdulazeez007(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2017
2shur:
abego.
india na country[qauote author=Abdulazeez007 post=54090536]
go unilorin go c indian students as dey plenty, go futminna yu go just faint!
ehen, india no b country. ok them dey world best heatlh ratings + tech[computer]
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by ANNOY(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
lb
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Ndipe(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2017
Nice pictures.
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by Linkendy: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
If you're a Nigerian or Ghanaian and you are having problems with graduating from school... This is the solution to your problem, call me on +2347080740165. Please I would not give response to jokers.... This is serious and not for unserious persons...
Re: Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa by ictty(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Abeg pack ur load and migrate to Ghana. If u dont learn on how to make urself happy in ur country, if u go another country u will surely be a slave, along the way they will sacrifice u for their good. Those that went to Liberia can testify to this. Let's join hand to make a better Nigeria and stopp ranching about others country, they are also human being that know wats good for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. / How Going To University Was Like In Those Days (photos) / Senate Buildings Of Some Major Nigerian Universities (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.