Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) (54670 Views)

Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Donlip2(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
that's my former girlfriend I warned her not to go Lagos she refused..

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Donlip2(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
that's my former girlfriend
I warned her not to go Lagos she refused..
Jabioro:
She should be there... constitute nuisances around that place it could be more far better..
that's my former girlfriend
I warned her not to go Lagos she refused..

Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
bantudra:
you would be surprised that such things happens too even in europe and america today...

When was the last time you were in Europe?
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Gucciboss: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
whizcartel:
grin *singing in Travis Scott's voice* You can Uber to Maryland it is not late. Yeah yeah yeah ; D
grin
Badt guy
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mental disorders are so prevalent these days. People just need to find happiness and try to sleep as much as possible daily.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Easydeals(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
If she can remember where she came from, she should be able to go back if she doesn't know where she is going ..[b]We are tired of destitute roaming the streets of Lagos. [/b]Someone should give her a helping hand to relocate to her community.. Shekkinah.

Hypocrite. Do you think even in her state of mind now, she enjoys what she is doing.

...just because you are still be fed, cloth and sheltered by your parents at your age does not mean you should make such comments.
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Jabioro: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Easydeals:

Hypocrite. Do you think even in her state of mind now, she enjoys what she is doing.

...just because you are still be fed, cloth and sheltered by your parents at your age does not mean you should make such comments.
Go and check my profile.. When you're on net you should learn how to interact, how dare you are calling me a kids.. I can employ you to be my tea boy
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Lilimax(f): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Someone is still pained and frustrated over the outcome of the 2015 elections! Get well soon nigga!

undecided
Who is still talking about 2015 election? The person you quoted stated the obvious oga.There is too much hardship and hunger in the land whereas our president' Kwarafshon fighter' is somewhere cooling off in London where things are working. Make una dey deceive una sef defending a colossal failure! embarassed
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Btruth: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Jabioro:
If she can remember where she came from, she should be able to go back if she doesn't know where she is going ..We are tired of destitute roaming the streets of Lagos. Someone should give her a helping hand to relocate to her community.. Shekkinah.

Se oro re sha?
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by bantudra: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

When was the last time you were in Europe?

a while now.....but i have sources and some family members that keep me always informed...

things are changing very fast in europe...i was told that sweden is becoming very crazy...

england too...
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by opribo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
The name is not very common but it's a name popularised by one top banker. I hope she isn't related because that would be huge disaster.
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Eledan: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
She should be send back home to her lovely ones
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Eledan: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lilimax:
Who is still talking about 2015 election? The person you quoted stated the obvious oga.There is too much hardship and hunger in the land whereas our president' Kwarafshon fighter' is somewhere cooling off in London where things are working. Make una dey deceive una sef defending a colossal failure! embarassed

Are you hungry ? So that we can organise food stamps for you, if not, then keep quiet and let those that are hungry signify so
Very convenient and easy to blame government for all your troubles
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by derrick333(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
adadike281:
How did she get there in d first place?
omo c Question of life lipsrsealed ,ngwanu ops come n answer shocked
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Elbowroom: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
An iPod Biafra.. .

See Werin nnamdi kanu cause
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by ZombieKilla: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Someone is still pained and frustrated over the outcome of the 2015 elections! Get well soon nigga!

undecided
Call urself nigga
Am not PDP and I didn't lose any election
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by bubu2019: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oyind17:
At least she sabi her place. Give her money to go back
nothing is wrong wif dis lady,give her 100k and she will be well again
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
bubu2019:
nothing is wrong wif dis lady,give her 100k and she will be well again
gringrin the hunger dey make many look like mad people
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by uminem02(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
adadike281:
How did she get there in d first place?
She trekked!
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by watered(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
This country sef taya everybody
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by haykes(m): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Zoogeria black people with dark mentality
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Pylony(m): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2017
With the economic recession in the land, many are mad just few are roaming the streets
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Lilimax(f): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2017
Eledan:

Are you hungry ? So that we can organise food stamps for you, if not, then keep quiet and let those that are hungry signify so
Very convenient and easy to blame government for all your troubles
Oya begin the food stamp. Currently waiting embarassed
Still waiting for the One meal per day for school children?
Talk is cheap! embarassed
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Eledan: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2017
Lilimax:

Oya begin the food stamp. Currently waiting embarassed
Still waiting for the One meal per day for school children?
Talk is cheap! embarassed

Send your mailing or home address, so you can be reached
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Lilimax(f): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Eledan:

Send your mailing or home address, so you can be reached
Yeye! So you think you can feed me smiley
As a typical Anambra lady, I don't eat 'ofe nshi' and oily soup embarassed
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Eledan: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2017
Lilimax:

Yeye! So you think you can feed me smiley
As a typical Anambra lady, I don't eat 'ofe nshi' and oily soup embarassed

Who cares where the hell you are from? undecided
Loud mouth. We see your type daily cheesy
You complained of hunger and you are now foaming in your mouth.
Buzz off
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Lilimax(f): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2017
Eledan:

Who cares where the hell you are from? undecided
Loud mouth. We see your type daily cheesy
You complained of hunger and you are now foaming in your mouth.
Buzz off
Don't cry you hear.
It is too early! grin
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Eledan: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2017
Lilimax:

Don't cry you hear.
It is too early! grin

No, it's you complaining bitterly about how recession is dealing a bad blow to you grin
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Lilimax(f): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Eledan:

No, it's you complaining bitterly about how recession is dealing a bad blow to you grin
Thank God you're not feeling recession at all; you have food in abundance but the woman in question on
this thread is looking very hungry and well emaciate. Infact she is recession personified undecided
How about that embarassed
Re: Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) by Eledan: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Lilimax:

Thank God you're not feeling recession at all; you have food in abundance but the woman in question on
this thread is looking very hungry and well emaciate. Infact she is recession personified undecided
How about that embarassed

Pele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun / Photos Of The Snake I Killed In My Living Room / 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.