Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. (3522 Views)

Wizkid Yawning On A Plastic Chair After Performing In Ilorin / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by 175(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy cheesy

Honestly, I love the green chair. . .with falz backing the camera, is just so dope.

Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by thunderfiremods(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
yes yes yes!!!.. yes ooo..dat chair...is d 1 we use In our church...yes..I dunno y I see only d background...d foreground is blank...y

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by Judasjudas(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
hmm almost like mine. . .. .

.I mean the green chair ..

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by 175(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
thunderfiremods:
yes yes yes!!!.. yes ooo..dat chair...is d 1 we use In our church...yes..I dunno y I see only d background...d foreground is blank...y

Oga thunderfiremods (mynd44) honestly, the chair is slaying more than Tonto can imagine.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by thunderfiremods(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
175:

Oga thunderfiremods (mynd44) honestly, the chair is slaying more than Tonto can imagine.

grin grin cheesy

heyy its not me dat put anty tonto in dis ooo cheesy
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by jieta: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
am not blind like those at the top
i saw....,..........
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by Masterclass32: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
What's so sweet about that green chair? Are u not showing us the funny 'swing' the girl is sitting on.

A really weird kind of swing. undecided
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by Mykelpato(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Where the chair?...

OK I've seen it..

Nice green chair cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by 175(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Masterclass32:
What's so sweet about that green chair? Are u not showing us the funny 'swing' the girl is sitting on.

A really weird kind of swing. undecided

What swing are talking about? Please see the title of the thread. . . grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by 175(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mykelpato:
Where the chair?...

OK I've seen it..

Nice green chair cheesy

Correct guy! grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by 175(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
jieta:
am not blind like those at the top

i saw....,..........

Oh oh you finally saw the green chair too?
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by jieta: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
175:

Oh oh you finally saw the green chair too?
am not blind like you. I saw..........
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by 175(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
jieta:
am not blind like you. I saw..........

Haba grin grin grin ok what did you see?
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by jieta: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
175:

Haba grin grin grin ok what did you see?
grin grin my guy na fire wood i see.
you a beg na watin you see.
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by gqboyy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
D chair in pink dress abi
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mehn that Falz hat make sense die
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by 175(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
jieta:
grin grin my guy na fire wood i see.

you a beg na watin you see.

Hehehehehe. . .me na the green chairs I just dey see since afternoon. grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by Preca(f): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
The chair is very big
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by Dreyl(m): 5:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Preca:
The chair is very big
i guess you love the big chair too. grin
Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by dreamworld: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2017
I see nothing at all

Re: Picture Of Falz The Bahd Guy Seated On A Sweet Green Plastic Chair. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hmm, i love green chairs kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Fan Attacks Omoni Oboli For Dressing Lavishly To Eucharia Anunobi’s Son Burial / Viral Photo Of A Woman Breastfeeding her kid And Smoking At The Same Time / “thick Girls Nation” - Anita Joseph Flaunts Curves In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.