Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

ATTEMPTED KIDNAP/MURDER IN Ogbor Uvuru Mbaise - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ATTEMPTED KIDNAP/MURDER IN Ogbor Uvuru Mbaise (839 Views)

Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo / Chukwuemeka Nnane 'No Stain' Arrested For Murder In Imo / Confession Of An Internet Fraudster, Ernest Ogbor, Arrested & Paraded By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTEMPTED KIDNAP/MURDER IN Ogbor Uvuru Mbaise by vwxzy: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
PLEASE LAILASTICLALA, help move this to front page so it can get to the relevant authorities.

There is this worrisome situation going on in my area (Ogbor Uvuru, mbaise, Imo state) recently. There is this Notorious guy (with his gang) by name Ishola Ihekuruonye 08038675722 that has assumed the position of a god. He is from this Area but doesn't really live here. Him and his gang comes from Onitsha where i think he operates from for some criminal assignment and goes.
I even heard there was a time he was in the net of the Imo State Police Command for Kidnapping some time ago but was released, don't know why.
These days he tour the area so frequently brandishing guns, Clubs, Cutlass and dangerous Instrument with his gang threatening people, boasting he can't be penetrated and even forcefully grabbing peoples land most of which his father sold long time ago.
The recent one was the gunshot that rocked my area today at midnight around 12am to 3am which i found out this morning was from him and this gang where they attempted to either kill or abduct a woman and her family for God knows what.

Please i am calling on ''The Inspector general of Police'', ''The Imo State Police command and all relevant authorities to look into this Criminals Activities in the area before he makes this place a war zone.

A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.
Reporting from a concern Citizen.
Thanks.
Re: ATTEMPTED KIDNAP/MURDER IN Ogbor Uvuru Mbaise by blackboy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Report to the IG
Re: ATTEMPTED KIDNAP/MURDER IN Ogbor Uvuru Mbaise by victoriousgems: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Please this is a very serious case that needs urgent attention, anyone with helpful information that can help solve this problem should assist with phone numbers of relevant authorities thanks!
Re: ATTEMPTED KIDNAP/MURDER IN Ogbor Uvuru Mbaise by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmnn, Nigeria Is In Trouble. A Whistleblower Did All These Hard Work Providing Name And Mobile Number Of A Potential Terrorist And The House Is This Quiet. When Such Info Could Be Used To Investigate, Trace And Even Monitor The Bvn Of The Criminal To Know How Money (probably From Their Crime Activity) Enters And Leave The Account, Even The Eze Of That Place Invited For Questioning.
When This Group Goes Out Of Hand Now Govt Will Start Spending Tax Payers Money In The Name Combating Terrorism.
Anyway, Imo State Govt And Police Command, Over To You.
When Does Seun Or Lalasticlala Hope To Make The Op Post A Front Page Material?
Who Knows What The Woman Will Be Going Through Now, Say No To Crime Jor.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Stole 6 Laptops At Seminar Arrested While Hosting House Fellowship / Men! Where Is The Love?? Man Stripe Wife Naked For Not Cooking His Favorite Meal / Video: Yahoo Boy Calls 5 Native Doctors To Place Curses On Whistleblowers In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.