Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Shehu Garba Misses Buhari's Call, Gets Sms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Garba Misses Buhari's Call, Gets Sms (341 Views)

Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose / PDP Is Your Mother And Father, Reno Omokri Fires Shehu Garba / Garba Shehu Misses Buhari's Call (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Shehu Garba Misses Buhari's Call, Gets Sms by EpicMaurice(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Shehu Garba misses Buhari’s call, gets SMS

President Muhammadu Buhari’s Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu has missed out on the list of people the president has called from his medical sojourn in London.
The media adviser, who made this known on his facebook page, also revealed that the President also put a call through to the minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed.
He stated that although he missed the president’s call, he however got a text message from Buhari.
He said, “A day for the Presidential Media Team.
We are thankful to the President, Muhammadu Buhari GCFR for sparing the time to make calls to the Media team.
The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed and the Special Adviser, Femi Adesina responded to the calls, exchanged greetings and thanked him for calling.
I had an SMS from him thereafter because I missed my call! I humbly join them to say thank you, Baba Buhari!!
We are together with other Nigerians of all faiths, in praying for his safe return”.
Mr Adesina had also shared his conversation with the president on his facebook handle as well, in which he said the president told him to greet his family, and also thanked him for holding out against mischief makers.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/shehu-garba-misses-buharis-call-gets-sms/
Re: Shehu Garba Misses Buhari's Call, Gets Sms by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2017

(1)

Rivers Election: 25 Staff Members Were Hospitalised – INEC / Call It What You Like, Budget-padding Will Continue – House Leader, Gbajabiamila / BREAKING: Senate Confirms Onnoghen As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.