Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party (39323 Views)

D'banj Receives GOAT Cap, Shoes As His 39th Birthday Gifts / Photos From Omotola's 40th Birthday Couple's Retreat / Photos From Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 39th Birthday Getaway In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by princetom1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
unclezuma:

Dude just calm down...shit happens.

Thanks man. Some people just dey fall hands sometimes and u can't help but be upset sometime

1 Like

Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by DebbieSean(f): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
olokeded:
Nollywood screen goddess, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde recently clocked 39 and the happy actress took the celebration down to South Africa.

Celebrity stylist, Swanky Jerry and actress Rukky Sanda
, attended the birthday bash, that had lots to eat and drink..

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-from-omotolas-39th-birthday-party.html

Happy birthday to her.

Btw, it's my birthday today.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Chauke(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
giles14:
nonsense.
while they are killing ur countrymen in that country u went their to do birthday.

sick celebrities full naija

Check the offices of the South African High Commissioner and if nigerians are not queuing for SA visas.
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
lyricalz:
I still don't know why Nigerians keep running to that stupid south africa. it makes them feel pompous and important. That's why they slaughter you guys like chicken.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by MizSparks(f): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Insensitivity at its finest..
When your country men are fighting for their lives over there, you're celebrating birthday in the same country. ODE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by watchindelta(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rubbish. That why i no dey reason any Nigeria person wey i hear cele yeye.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by classical15(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
someone should tell omotola that she missed this one. SA of all places! Why not celebrate in your country? Biko, park well; MILF!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by haykes(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Some people can lie for Africa where is the food bros
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by toye440: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2017
U help boost their economy like tuface wen he got married at Dubai later na una go wan come contest say make we vote una or lead protest, well all I hv to say is we r waiting, we know those passionate ones and we know those who r just taking this country for granted.
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2017
anonimi:
Thankfully the oyinbos during the apartheid period had the good sense to set up these tourist facilities and the mentally lazy black people have not destroyed them yet through lack of maintenance, regular refurbishing and upgrade.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

We're mentally lazy & yet we know stuff needs to be upgraded? Oxymoron or just ramblings from a confused slowpoke? FYI, South Africa looks better now & has more tourist attractions than it did during Apartheid, so asual, you people just like to expose your foolishness every chance you get.
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2017
MizSparks:
Insensitivity at its finest..
When your country men are fighting for their lives over there, you're celebrating birthday in the same country. ODE

Fighting for their lives? You mean the same people standing outside the Marabastad Home Affairs, RIGHT NOW, making sure that they stay here longer?
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by mcquin(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

We're mentally lazy & yet we know stuff needs to be upgraded? Oxymoron or just ramblings from a confused slowpoke? FYI, South Africa looks better now & has more tourist attractions than it did during Apartheid, so asual, you people just like to expose your foolishness every chance you get.
So what exactly is your point? Before you go shouting everyone is rambling, realise this touches on patriotism. For goodness sake should we because of our inadequacies allow SA ride us like horses. Maybe if a friend of yours died in one of the attacks, you won't insult our sensitivities by using the word rambling.
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
mcquin:
So what exactly is your point? Before you go shouting everyone is rambling, realise this touches on patriotism. For goodness sake should we because of our inadequacies allow SA ride us like horses. Maybe if a friend of yours died in one of the attacks, you won't insult our sensitivities by using the word rambling.

What is my point? Can't you read? This touches on patriotism for me too so I will correct any misconception I see. THAT is my point! South Africa is riding you like a horse? How? If the Nigerians living in South Africa feel their lives are in danger here, then why are they still standing outside Home Affairs to renew permits? It's funny how it's always those who are left back home, with the biggest mouths. Your brothers choose to continue to live here, noone is holding them hostage. If you had sense you'd ask yourself the following: If South Africa & her people are so terrible, then why is everyone "risking" their lives just to remain or visit such a horrible, horrible place? Hmmm...
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by mcquin(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

What is my point? Can't you read? This touches on patriotism for me too so I will correct any misconception I see. THAT is my point! South Africa is riding you like a horse? How? If the Nigerians living in South Africa feel their lives are in danger here, then why are they still standing outside Home Affairs to renew permits? It's funny how it's always those who are left back home, with the biggest mouths. Your brothers choose to continue to live here, noone is holding them hostage. If you had sense you'd ask yourself the following: If South Africa & her people are so terrible, then why is everyone "risking" their lives just to remain or visit such a horrible, horrible place? Hmmm...
You don de ma.d abi? I no blame you, na our leaders I blame when loose guard us, hence wetin for concern any Nigerian with S.A. Now f.uck off my mention, I'm not in S.A, I'm in Naija and doing well as a lawyer in my little way. Craze person!
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
mcquin:
You don de ma.d abi? I no blame you, na our leaders I blame when loose guard us, hence wetin for concern any Nigerian with S.A. Now f.uck off my mention, I'm not in S.A, I'm in Naija and doing well as a lawyer in my little way. Craze person!

LMAO. When logic fails, insult, insult, insult! Wetin for concern any Nigerian with SA? You tell me! Your compatriots are the ones making thread after thread about SA. So maybe you should direct the question at them. I'm simply here to eradicate rumour & hearsay. No doubt you're in Naija, hence you're blowing the biggest steam. A lawyer you say? I doubt it! Must be one of those bought degrees you're practising with grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by mcquin(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. When logic fails, insult, insult, insult! Wetin for concern any Nigerian with SA? You tell me! Your compatriots are the ones making thread after thread about SA. So maybe you should direct the question at them. I'm simply here to eradicate rumour & hearsay. No doubt you're in Naija, hence you're blowingk the biggest steam. A lawyer you say? I doubt it! Must be one of those bought degrees you're practising with grin
Ode! What daft logic? Why not spend the time you spend here eradicating rumour and hear say, on joining your "team mates" compete for the blood of Nigerians you so enjoy killing because they came seeking money and better infrastructure? About being a lawyer and buying degrees, suit yourself cow!
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
mcquin:
Ode! What daft logic? Why not spend the time you spend here eradicating rumour and hear say, on joining your "team mates" compete for the blood of Nigerians you so enjoy killing because they came seeking money and better infrastructure? About being a lawyer and buying degrees, suit yourself cow!

Lol @ compete for the blood of Nigerians you so enjoy killing. You mean the same way you ritualists enjoy doing to each other on daily basis, right? Thanks for the go ahead, I'll let it be known grin
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by mcquin(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ compete for the blood of Nigerians you so enjoy killing. You mean the same way you ritualists enjoy doing to each other on daily basis, right? Thanks for the go ahead, I'll let it be known grin
At least we don't go looking for the blood of foreigners. So why not shut the f.uck up and enjoy your cannibalism while it last. All thanks to our rogue leaders. Omenkalives, Ngenekwenu, Biafranbushboy,firefire,Anonimi, Ipob, Modath. This is the result of our washing our dirty linen outside; our enemies now exploit our short comings. Let it be known that when these idiots attack our brothers, they don't say "leave him, he is Biafran", they see you as Nigerian and commit the dastard act. If we busy ourselves as youths pushing for necessary reforms and see politicians as common enemies, this craze from Zulu kingdom won't be here insulting our collective sensibility. That said Zulu kolo, commot for my mention, go continue your slaughter.
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
mcquin:
At least we don't go looking for the blood of foreigners. So why not shut the f.uck up and enjoy your cannibalism while it last. All thanks to our rogue leaders. Omenkalives, Ngenekwenu, Biafranbushboy,firefire,Anonimi, Ipob, Modath. This is the result of our washing our dirty linen outside; our enemies now exploit our short comings. Let it be known that when these idiots attack our brothers, they don't say "leave him, he is Biafran", they see you as Nigerian and commit the dastard act. If we busy ourselves as youths pushing for necessary reforms and see politicians as common enemies, this craze from Zulu kingdom won't be here insulting our collective sensibility. That said Zulu kolo, commot for my mention, go continue your slaughter.

So you'd rather butcher your own? So much for that compatriotism trash you were spewing earlier on. You enjoy your own brotherly slaughter too, Cain.
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by mcquin(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

So you'd rather butcher your own? So much for that compatriotism trash you were spewing earlier on. You enjoy your own brotherly slaughter too, Cain.
No let Ogun kee you o. You've been an a.sshole enough for today, go to bed as you always do and allow Nigerians worry over their challenges. Don't come on a Nigerian forum spewing thrash on how you want to debunk wrong claims; just go on and murder our brothers who bad leadership push into being at your mercy. Ozwor!
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
mcquin:
No let Ogun kee you o. You've been an a.sshole enough for today, go to bed as you always do and allow Nigerians worry over their challenges. Don't come on a Nigerian forum spewing thrash on how you want to debunk wrong claims; just go on and murder our brothers who bad leadership push into being at your mercy. Ozwor!

lol @ "thrash". Ogun would have to bury me because you just keed me with that word o grin Anyway, good night. My heart is not evil, so I wish you sweet dreams.
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by mcquin(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

lol @ "thrash". Ogun would have to bury me because you just keed me with that word o grin Anyway, good night. My heart is not evil, so I wish you sweet dreams.
Awww that's sweet. Used "kee" as this forms part of the Naija nomenclature. Certain expressions have better appeal when you make it as Nigerian as it could get. Good night my dear and understand that leadership is the the fundamental problem we are struggling with else Nigerians have no business travelling.
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
mcquin:
Awww that's sweet. Used "kee" as this forms part of the Naija nomenclature. Certain expressions have better appeal when you make it as Nigerian as it could get. Good night my dear and understand that leadership is the the fundamental problem we are struggling with else Nigerians have no business travelling.

No need to explain lol. I've been on NL long enough to understand your slangs. I was just pulling your leg. Anyway, it's not Nigeria alone that is experiencing problems. In South Africa we have our own too. And the internet banter between us is not that deep because at the end of the day, when one of us (African countries) gets their shit together, the continent starts looking more credible in the eyes of the world. In my heart I have nothing but best wishes for all of us.
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by mcquin(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

No need to explain lol. I've been on NL long enough to understand your slangs. I was just pulling your leg. Anyway, it's not Nigeria alone that is experiencing problems. In South Africa we have our own too. And the internet banter between us is not that deep because at the end of the day, when one of us (African countries) gets their shit together, the continent starts looking more credible in the eyes of the world. In my heart I have nothing but best wishes for all of us.
Lol. You no well o. Dem no fit jonse you here again, as you are well grounded in the Nigerian lifestyle. Not bad, but go a step further and marry a Nigerian man if you are not already married; that way you become Naija by blood. You fit still dump your hubby for a Naija boy o-kidding. But I'm glad right now for the sole fact that I'm convinced within me( I may be wrong), that if you go out tomorrow and see a Nigerian being attacked, you'll come to his rescue. That is comforting
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
mcquin:
Lol. You no well o. Dem no fit jonse you here again, as you are well grounded in the Nigerian lifestyle. Not bad, but go a step further and marry a Nigerian man if you are not already married; that way you become Naija by blood. You fit still dump your hubby for a Naija boy o-kidding. But I'm glad right now for the sole fact that I'm convinced within me( I may be wrong), that if you go out tomorrow and see a Nigerian being attacked, you'll come to his rescue. That is comforting

LMAO @ marry a Nigerian man. TBH, I don't click with them well in real life, but I've leaned to never say never because life is strange like that. Sigh. This xenophobia thing is not as widespread as some people believe or make it out to be. I've not seen anyone being attacked in my area. It's only there & there, areas which are a bit far from where I live. Have it not been a friend telling me about it, I honestly wouldn't have known it was happening again because people were going on about their business as usual. Shrugs.
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by mcquin(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO @ marry a Nigerian man. TBH, I don't click with them well in real lbife, but I've leaned to never say never because life is strange like that. Sigh. This xhenophobia thing is not as widespread as some people believe or make it out to be. I've not seen anyone being attacked in my area. It's only there & there, areas which are a bit far from where I live. Have it not been a friend telling me about it, I honestly wouldn't have known it was happening again because people were going on about their business as usual. Shrugks.
I'm glad it's not widespread. My twin sister returned from India just recently so she could give birth here, she equally complained of Indian police men breaking into the premises of blacks and accusing them of all sorts of crimes, even though it is these same Indians that encourage crimes perpetuated by other nationals. They aid and abate. Both scenarios are similar, only this time; it is only the police officers and not citizens that do the attacking. A lot needs to be done by the International community in protecting human rights of non-citizens of countries across the world.
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
mcquin:
I'm glad it's not widespread. My twin sister returned from India just recently so she could give birth here, she equally complained of Indian police men breaking into the premises of blacks and accusing them of all sorts of crimes, even though it is these same Indians that encourage crimes perpetuated by other nationals. They aid and abate. Both scenarios are similar, only this time; it is only the police officers and not citizens that do the attacking. A lot needs to be done by the International community in protecting human rights of non-citizens of countries across the world.

Awwww, honestly I sympathize because truly black is black in the eyes of other races. I'm not a believer in moving to other countries to "get a better life" personally, so my hopes is for our individual countries to finally get it together so its citizens don't have to leave home & risk being humiliated in faraway lands. Because currently, most Africans are just like orphans & it's sad hey.
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by mcquin(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww, honestly I sympathize because truly black is black in the eyes of other races. I'm not a believer in moving to other countries to "get a better life" personally, so my hopes is for our individual countries to finally get it together so its citizens don't have to leave home & risk being humiliated in faraway lands. Because currently, most Africans are just like orphans & it's sad hey.
Hey; making a Southy a.sshole, a friend tonight isn't a bad one. Why don't we hook up on Instagram? It's actually my pleasure.
Re: Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party by Expl0rers: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ex-housemate Gifty Appreciates Her Fans In First Post After Eviction / Zlatan Reveals He's Joining The Baby Daddy Club In 2020, Come Rain Come Sunshine / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.