Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p (46666 Views)

FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway / Burial Poster Of Anambra Woman & Her 2 Kids Who Died In Accident / Bus Climbs On Top Of Another, Accident Claims Life Along Asaba-Benin Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by azimibraun: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Life is a constant war btwn Good & Evil.

Guru Gangstar( Moment of truth). For this couple it appears Evil won the battle but God's children will ultimately win the war.
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by Mrseeko(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
sixtuschimere:
What a heartbreaking poster!Below is the burial poster of a Nigerian couple who died in a fatal along Benin express way.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/heartbreaking-burial-poster-of-nigerian.html?m=1

What's up with this Benin expressway, lots of souls have been lost on that road, and our government is not doing anything about it. Why?
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by ufuosman(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rip
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by wink2015(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
It is heart breaking to experience the death of ANY HUMAN not to talk of men and women of God.

I pray that Almighty God comfort their family especially the two sons they left behind and grant their soul eternal rest in the bosom of the Lord.

Two years back when I heard of the death of Pastor Myles Munroe and his wife Ruth Munroe, I was feeling bad inside just like other Nigerians who heard the tragic news.

The news of the death of this Nigerian Pastor couple in a road incident is just one of too many tragedy that occurs daily in our road.

Let us continue to pray for God divine guidance and Protection over our lives. In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by AngelicBeing: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
wink2015:
It is heart breaking to experience the death of ANY HUMAN not to talk of men and women of God.

I pray that Almighty God comfort their family especially the two sons they left behind and grant their soul eternal rest in the bosom of the Lord.

Two years back when I heard of the death of Pastor Myles Munroe and his wife Ruth Munroe, I was feeling bad inside just like other Nigerians who heard the tragic news.

The news of the death of this Nigerian Pastor couple in a road incident is just one of too many tragedy that occurs daily in our road.

Let us continue to pray for God divine guidance and Protection over our lives. In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

True sad
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by Ugoeze2016: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by chimeziedickson: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Such a tragedy...........pls lord console their families,love ones and friends...........Rip
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by macodollar: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
This man is one of the richest men in Alaba International.
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by tee59(f): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
D igbo people and untimely death are 5 and 6.Na witches frm their family killed dem.Havn't u notice here in nairaland dat only igbos untimely death dey mak front page?Igbo people i fear u oh.Awon mujemuje.
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by mavinc4u(f): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
IpobExposed:
All this accident and death we are seeing is because Jonathan didn't repair any road before living.

PDP the reason of our suffering.

R.I.P couple when APC is done with the roads there will be no more death.

Ipobexposed

My dear, what exactly is your problem, can't you just have some sense for once even on Sundays too? This is very risky.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by bukit05(f): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
IpobExposed:
All this accident and death we are seeing is because Jonathan didn't repair any road before living.

Ipobexposed

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by mavinc4u(f): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
tee59:
D igbo people and untimely death are 5 and 6.Na witches frm their family killed dem.Havn't u notice here in nairaland dat only igbos untimely death dey mak front page?Igbo people i fear u oh.Awon mujemuje.

Something is definitely wrong with you and deliverance is not your way out. And to think you are lady disgust me more. Here is a couple's obituary and all could do is to start a tribal war, and later your type would blame south Africans for their acts on Nigerians. Shame on you.
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by OurVoice: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP.
I hope the family left behind won't Abandon their children.
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by guyla: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
midehi2:
eeyaa! what about the kids
He and his wife went to drop the children in school and died on their way back
RIP good man
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by mhizAnnie(f): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ipobexposed

What is wrong you?
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by Kelechi2020(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
With tears in my eyes i write ...For those of us that don't know this man and his wife(Felicia and Daniel) ,but we all know about FIL products ranging from phone accessories to power banks.. "FIL" means FEDAN international limited where felicia and dan is FEDAN....

He is a silent billionaire , anybody who is in Alaba International market know this man...

I got to know about the news of his death when i went to bury my inlaw who is from the same Nri and attended the same same burial of a fellow Knight OF St Mulumba with this couple and also died on a separate accident on same benin ore express road.. i heard four rich men who attended that burial also lost there lives.....This is a death too many...seeing it on nairaland really stirred emotions...
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by baby124: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
God their kids... We know most of those extended family criminals will be looking for where they can scam those kids. May God help and protect them o and raise up someone to fight for them. Not having your parents in Nigeria is a terrible fate.
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by Kelechi2020(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
guyla:

He and his wife went to drop the children in school and died on their way back
RIP good man

Nope......he went for a burial......A billionaire cant go taking his kids to school with his wife from lagos....they aint that less busy..
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by Baroba(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Na so Fedan and his beautiful wife take go, this life is nonsense..RIP oke mmadu..
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by Kelechi2020(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Baroba:
Na so Fedan and his beautiful wife take go, this life is nonsense..RIP oke mmadu..

His FIL products has put food on top of a whole lot of people's table in Nigeria and Africa as a whole......
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by ilohemmy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
This is really a sad news,,,but God knows
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by ezefrank87(m): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ipobexposed
Are u pretending to be stupid?
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by kkman(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP.
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by PHIPEX(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
I passed through those rickety railingless bridges along that road earlier this month and discovered that the Federal govt is already renovating them. But why should the govt wait for casualties like this before coming to their senses?
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by sandraanakebe(f): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chai! Rip ohhh...
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by Omakraid(f): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by slimzy28(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
So sad...R.I.P Mr nd Mrs fedan
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by baeboo: 2:14am On Feb 27, 2017
Kelechi2020:
With tears in my eyes i write ...For those of us that don't know this man and his wife(Felicia and Daniel) ,but we all know about FIL products ranging from phone accessories to power banks.. "FIL" means FEDAN international limited where felicia and dan is FEDAN....

He is a silent billionaire , anybody who is in Alaba International market know this man...

I got to know about the news of his death when i went to bury my inlaw who is from the same Nri and attended the same same burial of a fellow Knight OF St Mulumba with this couple and also died on a separate accident on same benin ore express road.. i heard four rich men who attended that burial also lost there lives.....This is a death too many...seeing it on nairaland really stirred emotions...
This kin burial wey dey collect people head like this, needs to be investigated ooo.
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by guyla: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kelechi2020:

Nope......he went for a burial......A billionaire cant go taking his kids to school with his wife from lagos....they aint that less busy..

You sound like you knew him too well, he was a super billionaire yet leads the simpliest of life, he drives himself and his wife was his best friend they were always seen together, the report from his neighbors in CBN where he lived said they went to drop their two kids in their school that fateful day
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by Kelechi2020(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
guyla:

You sound like you knew him too well, he was a super billionaire yet leads the simpliest of life, he drives himself and his wife was his best friend they were always seen together, the report from his neighbors in CBN where he lived said they went to drop their two kids in their school that fateful day

Its painful but i knew him.....the same burial he attended and died while coming back was same burial my uncle attended and died while coming back...both are from Nri...
Re: Heartbreaking Burial Poster Of Couple Who Died In Accident In Benin Expressway(p by Babe2sure(f): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
The news of your deaths was so shocking! R.I.P Mr and Mrs Fedan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently / Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire / Fatal Accident This Morning At Ikeja, Lagos (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.