Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,326 members, 7,867,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno (34139 Views)

More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo / Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by buchilino(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
ademoladeji:

Use your brain nau.

SPEND JUST ONE WEEK WITH D NIGERIAN ARMY AT A PLACE CALLED BAKI T JUNCTION, U WILL HAVE A CHANGE OF MIND ABOUT NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by AngelicBeing: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
angry angry sad
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by unstableaswater: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Igbo are good to fight and die for Nigeria but never good for President of Nigeria.

God knows all about it.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by Petdagr8t(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Indeed Boko haram has been technically defeated!.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by hammerF: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Since Buhari enter Office, he has been sacrificing our Army to Boko Haram.

Buhari would release dem from prison giving us flimsy excuse, before u know it every months a good number of our military personnel must be murdered by Boko Haram.

The number of Southerners military personnel murdered by Boko Haram have been on a steady increase. Whilst the number of Boko Haram murdered by the Army have declined.

During GEJ days, u will hear that 300 Boko Haram ambushed or 600 Boko Haram ambushed with picture evidence, today the most the Army can kill is 1 or 2.

Something is wrong.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigerian-troops-kill-400-boko-haram-islamists-major-offensive-1468793

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-26819965

http://news.sky.com/story/nigerian-army-kills-300-boko-haram-fighters-10370945

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
they were closing the eyes of the two soldiers came down forgot to close their eyes

lesson:alaways finish what you started

rip to the gallant soldiers

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by Coolbreeze8898(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
mile12crises:
Rest in hell.....
How I wish it happened to your brother or your son. He died saving your as s. Rip to a brother in Arm

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by mich24(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chidi, I must tell u, you died in vain but RIP

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by hammerF: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
mich24:
Chidi, I must tell u, you died in vain but RIP

Them say Boko Haram gains entry into military zone to kill soldiers, read the posting on FP.

Like i said something is going on within the military. Something is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by ademoladeji(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
buchilino:

SPEND JUST ONE WEEK WITH D NIGERIAN ARMY AT A PLACE CALLED BAKI T JUNCTION, U WILL HAVE A CHANGE OF MIND ABOUT NIGERIA

I have spent times not just with the NA but the Navy n Airforce.
I know what they go through despite the poor welfare vested upon them.
Having hatred on the state of the nation a another ball game but saying a Soldier died in vain is quite disrespectful to the list soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by tutudesz: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Blackfire:
why will anyone wants to die for this country?
So fools like you can sit at home and make such comments
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by buchilino(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
ademoladeji:

I have spent times not just with the NA but the Navy n Airforce.
I know what they go through despite the poor welfare vested upon them.
Having hatred on the state of the nation a another ball game but saying a Soldier died in vain is quite disrespectful to the list soul

I NO HIS NOT DISRESPECTING D SOUL OF D LATE SOLDIER, BUT WAT WE R SAYING IS IF MOST PPLE DAT JOIN D ARM FORCES NO D INJUSTICE DAT IS WITHIN D MILITARY, MOST WILL NEVA JOIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by mich24(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
hammerF:

Them say Boko Haram gains entry into military zone to kill soldiers, read the posting on FP.

Like i said something is going on within the military. Something is wrong.

When chief Boko haram turns president.......

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by Hades2016(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
ademoladeji:

Lobatan!
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by hammerF: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
mich24:

When chief Boko haram turns president.......

So will dey kill all southerners and christians in the Army? Wat kind of nonsense is happening?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by airminem(f): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Death Is Not A Debate Guys, Please Stop Provoking One. Respect The Dead And Saying Rest In Peace, Okay.
R I P Brave One

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by PDJT: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

You have spoken like the F........ish one

Thereason is limit to politics

This one is joke and politics taken too far

You need a upper chamber transplant
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by PDJT: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
buchilino:

I NO HIS NOT DISRESPECTING D SOUL OF D LATE SOLDIER, BUT WAT WE R SAYING IS IF MOST PPLE DAT JOIN D ARM FORCES NO D INJUSTICE DAT IS WITHIN D MILITARY, MOST WILL NEVA JOIN.

As a student of Nigeria, I'm quite interested in knowing the injustice going on in the Nigerian military currently.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
sarrki:

You have spoken like the F........ish one

Thereason is limit to politics

This one is joke and politics taken too far

You need a upper chamber transplant

So says the clown who is yet to get his own transplant

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by engrchykae(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
sarrki:
Rip

You sacrificed alot for our dear country

God will take care of your family

We honor you guys
he died fighting for nigeria but now his family needs nigeria,it now God that will take care of his family while nigeria takes care of politicians.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by buchilino(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
PDJT:

As a student of Nigeria, I'm quite interested in knowing the injustice going on in the Nigerian military currently.

I WILL SHARE A LITTLE OF SUCH INJUSTICES. PROMOTIONS R NOT DONE ON MERIT BUT ON TRIBE, ETHNICITY, RELIGION N CONNECTION. TWO POSTING R NOT DONE BASE ON FAIRNESS. THREE APART FROM UR BASIC SALARY, MOST PERSONNEL HAVE SIMPLY 4GOTTEN OTHER ENTITLEMENTS COS IT HAS ENTERED VOICEMAIL. THEN LASTLY, IF UR A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, I ADVISE U 2 4GET JOINING D MILITARY COS U MUST HAVE TO COMPROMISE UR FAITH.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by YaksonFCA(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by PDJT: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
buchilino:

I WILL SHARE A LITTLE OF SUCH INJUSTICES. PROMOTIONS R NOT DONE ON MERIT BUT ON TRIBE, ETHNICITY, RELIGION N CONNECTION. TWO POSTING R NOT DONE BASE ON FAIRNESS. THREE APART FROM UR BASIC SALARY, MOST PERSONNEL HAVE SIMPLY 4GOTTEN OTHER ENTITLEMENTS COS IT HAS ENTERED VOICEMAIL. THEN LASTLY, IF UR A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, I ADVISE U 2 4GET JOINING D MILITARY COS U MUST HAVE TO COMPROMISE UR FAITH.

Thanks.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by Ahmadgani(m): 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He died in vain cry

R.I.P
when you die; you shall die a coward, no one will miss you, no one will cry and u shall be buried in an unmarked mass grave
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by Coolbreeze8898(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2017
tutudesz:

So fools like you can sit at home and make such comments
Thank You for that comment bro. I've seen my family now its been a year and 3 months. And he's there saying shit.
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by GenBloodykiIler: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:

Can't even quote well
shatap mrkayusfit the corporate begger
Re: Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno by tutudesz: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Coolbreeze8898:
Thank You for that comment bro. I've seen my family now its been a year and 3 months. And he's there saying shit.
My dad is a retired colonel, my uncles a general and colonel too. So I know what the families of military men are going through and I feel sad when I see such useless comments. Nobody cares what the family is feel now or what will happen to them at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest / Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.