Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine (39558 Views)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / Wedding Rings, Old Pennies Found In A Goat's Intestine In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by rattlesnake(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Evil
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by ipobarecriminals: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
sad they should rip his own stomach open too.No time
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by Sweetnik22(f): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
He should be in jail for d rest of his stupi.d life undecided
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by imitateMe(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
A dead man with his hand raised up I sense a trick here.
This guy is a meat seller jare.
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by henryhemon(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=54086920][/quote]

Nigerians are saints abi? Am a Nigerian for your info.
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Too bad. gf/bf issues know no end.
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by biggestmanhood(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Zita55:

And how does that concern you Mr?
u for naked your body olosho

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
biggestmanhood:
u for naked your body olosho
com on shatapp dia....Maniac
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Too much wickedness.
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by 1111uzoamaka(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
human hs possesses d hrt of a devil.wat gain?
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by baddosky1: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

And there goes my breakfast. Was about to eat when I opened this thread.

I still wonder what turns an ordinary person into a killer. What goes on in their minds?why take a life?

You dey chop breakfast by 4:59pm? Hunger is REALLY BAD
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by SirGoldEjike(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
May God Have Mercy!! Look at what Love made him do
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by TruthFM(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
So a teacher murders a 7th graders bf( jss1 student) . I am not understanding. This is Fake news in trumps voice. Fake News everywhere.
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by biggestmanhood(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Zita55:

com on shatapp dia....Maniac
olosho like u ugly jackass I no fit chop u for free
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by SirGoldEjike(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
baddosky1:

You dey chop breakfast by 4:59pm? Hunger is REALLY BAD
help me ask am!
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by klax(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
I guess satanic agent of bad news has relocated from Kenya to Liberia.

Liberians una well done ooo for accepting the new visitor.
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by jordinsparkles(f): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Geeez!! This is wrong
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Man in the pic is very alive.
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
biggestmanhood:
olosho like u ugly jackass I no fit chop u for free

FOOL!! as if u ar upto my standard!!!!

Why am I even replying this thing?

clumsy oaf!!!

mtchewwwww
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by TruthFM(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Zita55:

clumsy oaf!!!

mtchewwwww

Zita this guys name says it all. He is so insecured about his little Winnie he had to name himself biggestmanhood grin grin grin
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by biggestmanhood(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Zita55:

clumsy oaf!!!

mtchewwwww
your punany is smelling and disgusting
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by coolsegun2002: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
thuggCheetah:
He is dead and his right hand is still raised up
Ok

I taught I was the only one seeing the hand. The guys is still obviously alive when that bloodyy pic was taken...

I don't seem to understand what's happening with pple anymore.. we now rush to pull out phones to capture a possible fatal moment when the first thing to be done is to try and save a fellow human life....

I was at the bank on friday, a lady obviously not too well collapsed probably due to the long queue, the stuupidd iddiot beside her just moved back and allowed the lady hit the ground and the next thing he pulled his phone...
I was so irritated after d resuscitation of the lady. Gosh! I gave that guy a piece of my mind he felt terrible he walked out without concluding d transaction he came for.

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
TruthFM:

Zita this guys name says it all. He is so insecured about his little Winnie he had to name himself biggestmanhood grin grin grin

Lmao.....

infected soldier boy!!!

Lolzzz
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by LordKushmann(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ayam not understanding Liberians again o. Seems like the tribes around there have cannibalistic tendencies.

First it was ripping out the bladder of a thief, now it's ripping out intestines. In all my life, I've not seen such here in Naija. I can just imagine what was happening there before Ecomog kept the peace during the Charles Taylor regime.

I feel so privileged to be Igbo and Nigerian
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by akigbemaru: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dead
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by segebase(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
worst graphic pix ever since on nairaland
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by oathman(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
thuggCheetah:
He is dead and his right hand is still raised up
Ok
Do you know what Rigor mortis is sir?
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by thuggCheetah(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
oathman:

Do you know what Rigor mortis is sir?
no
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by biggestmanhood(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Zita55:

Lmao.....

infected soldier boy!!!
Lolzzz
foolish u with gobojustibonus pusssy
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by oluwaahmed: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Omo see as dem rip out dd guy round about.
Teached Dnt teach me nonense!

1 Like

Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by shark003: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Liberia be careful...it was naija and Kenya at first
Re: Liberian Teacher Murders Man Dating A Girl In His School, Rips Off His Intestine by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

And there goes my breakfast. Was about to eat when I opened this thread.

I still wonder what turns an ordinary person into a killer. What goes on in their minds?why take a life?

A scientist once said that the human is the most vicious and violent animal on earth because lower animals fight for things like food, mate, region or dominance but we.... It's either because the devil pushed us or some very outrageous reason

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illegal Oil Well In A Lagos Church Discovered By The Nigerian Army And NSCDC / Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Chinese, Kill Policeman In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.